Search results

1. S

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Season Wrapup

Thank you for all the hard work you do putting this up for us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here, lets do it again next year.
  2. S

Marion Local Dominance

When your entire community buys into a program and supports it there will be success. Not just in the form of regular state championships but success in general. When these kids graduate they will do well in life. They have grown up with good work ethics and have seen first hand that hard work...
  3. S

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

The question was asked on why it was announced that way and that is why. Unhappy take it up with OHSAA I don't work there.
  4. S

The question was asked why it was announced the way it was and that is why. No one consulted me and I could really care less, my opinion doesn't make any difference to the ohsaa.
  5. S

It's their first title won on the field since playoffs started. polls don't count.
  6. S

It won't. but now they have one on the field so it really doesn't matter what happened in the past.
  7. S

Congratulations Massillon on your first state championship won on the field. Your team had a great season and worked hard to get there.
  8. S

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Championship Week

Championship Week Games: Marion Local Kirtland Perry Glenville Toledo Central Catholic St. Edward Game of the Week- pick winner and total points (tiebreaker): Hoban (52)
  9. S

Canton South vs Glenville Updates

Canton South, you fought to the end but lost a tough game to the defending state champs. Be proud of your team and the great season you had.
  10. S

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Week 5

State Semi-Final Games St. Edward Massillon Toledo Central Catholic Canton South Garaway Dalton Game of the Week- pick winner and total points (tiebreaker): Hoban (42)
  11. S

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

I don't know I don't follow Euclid, their safety issues have been on the news that's why I ask.
  12. S

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

there have been several games cancelled at Euclid this season due to safety concerns, I hope all of their issues were resolved prior to selecting them to host as a site for a playoff game.
  13. S

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Week 4

Week 4 playoff games: Green Kirtland Avon Chardon Dalton St. Edward Game of the Week- pick winner and total points (tiebreaker): Archbishop Hoban (52)
  14. S

2023 Summit County Viking Memorial Playoffs Pick ‘em- Week 3

Week 3 Playoff Games: Hoban Lake Green Chardon Mogadore St. Edward Game of the Week pick winner and total points (tiebreaker): Walsh (61) GO LAKE!
  15. S

Week 13 Neutral Sites

I hope you are right, Hoover is close for both of us.
  16. S

Week 13 Neutral Sites

closer than Parma
  17. S

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Brunswick?
  18. S

WK 13 Massillon (12-0) vs Lake (9-3)

Hopefully we don't end up in Parma again, foolish for teams this close to each other to drive that far north to play each other. Lake's defense will do well but we can't expect them to stay on the field all night. Offense has to find a way to move the ball. We are certainly the underdog in this...
  19. S

Friday Finals (11/3/23)

Lake 21 Big Walnut 20 in 3 ot