Search results

1. P

Region 4 Cincinnati (seated by straight seeds)

I've always been a fan of the tournament being seated by seeds and not by a draw. Maybe it's the OCD in me going crazy seeing the lopsided brackets, or maybe I would just like to see more quality games earlier in the tournament. Regardless, for the last few years, I've been making my own...
  2. P

Ref Shortage During Playoffs

I know its an ongoing discussion about there just isn't a lot of refs out there. I'm not here to talk about the quality, just that overall there isn't a lot of them. Did anyone else attend a game this week that only had 2 refs? I get why it happens, but man does it really suck to have to play a...
  3. P

Soccer Wire Top 100 Girls Clubs

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/new-no-1-club-takes-over-in-soccerwire-top-100-girls-club-rankings/ So let me first say that a list is a list is a list. Most any rankings are extremely subjective and shouldn't be taken as an end all be all, but more as a broad idea. With that said, it is...
  4. P

Academy Players Back With High Schools

I feel like there is a huge pink elephant in the room and everyone is ignoring it. I brought it up briefly in another thread but I keep looking at box score after box score and seeing more and more kids from both FCC and Columbus Crew now back playing on their high school teams. Why the sudden...