Search results

1. C

Top Incoming Freshmen to Watch in the 2023-24 Season?

In the Columbus City league, top freshmen are: Dekar McMaughtry, 6"8, Eastmoor Academy Deon Johnson 6"4, Walnut Ridge, best player in the class Pharoahe Ziare 6'8 Columbus International
  2. C

DII Stow District

It is STVSM to win! If someone upsets them, it will be in the state championship game
  3. C

D2 Vandalia district

Nobody from Columbus has came out of DII bracket in Dayton because the stronger teams goes to the Athens or Bowling Green region. One day it could happen, but it won't happen this year unless Linden or Watterson can put something together
  4. C

The 'OHSAA' Grinch...Time To Start Giving Out Sectional Trophies

I always seen sectionals on some schools banner, but didn't know what it really was until I did some research. If OHSAA would give out sectional trophies, that might give more incentive for kids to win! Some schools will have mass sectionals tho!
  5. C

Best Concessions?

Eastmoor Academy in Columbus has the best chicken dip and walking tacos
  6. C

Map of Remaining Unbeatens

Interesting! Centerville has a chance of an undefeated season. Westerville South has a chance too. They are flying under the radar
  7. C

Central Ohio DI

The DI central district will have upsets like in the past. I like Pick North because everybody is 6"2 and they play together. #5 Dior Connors is nice and he is the go to guy. Coaching is good, and this is the year they can sneak in! Gahanna should get to state, but it is so much pressure...
  8. C

Does court size make a difference?

It most definitely matters. The kids are in better shape and well condition. So it matters if both teams are evenly matched up in athletic ability. That is why the OCC teams in Columbus beats up on the city teams because of gym size and facilities. I don't know how it is in the other major...
  9. C

Top Teams in the State regardless Divisions:

1. STSM-DII, With the toughest schedule in the state, they can beat any school at any giving day 2. Centerville-DI, defending state champs with one of the elite guards in the state 3. Cin. Moeller-DI, A well oiled machine that just keeps running 4. Gahanna Lincoln-DI, will this be...