Search results

1. C

Northwest Ohio Realignment

Woodmore did interviews 2 weeks ago with 3 coaching candidates. They made the offer last week and I heard today that #1 is turning it down. I also heard that Lakota is probably move up their asst coach to Head Man.
  2. C

Should DI and DII go to 64 teams each in football?

Should have 80 teams in D1 and D2 so the teams have at least 2 wins to make playoffs instead of 1 or no wins.
  3. C

D3 state duals final eight - 2/10 at Versailles

I think Monroeville is the #2 seed.
  4. C

Woodmore and Northwood are just fine for the River. Willard too far and too big. River would be just right if they could get Arcadia and Willard out then they could split off from the SBC.
  5. C

2024 Northern Buckeye Conference

I agree. It sure hasn't helped the SBC, their having all kinds on issues. If the SBC River could find one local D6 or D7 team and get rid of Willard I think they would split off.
  6. C

I think your wrong. The problem isn't Northwood its Willard. To Northwood - Woodmore 20 Minutes Gibsonburg 25 Minutes Lakota 35 Minutes Hopewell 50 Minutes Margaretta 53 Minutes Calvert 55 Mintues Willard 1 hr 15 Minutes 4 teams with in 35 minutes. To Willard - Woodmore 1 HR Gibsonburg 1 HR...
  7. C

IUDOGS: 2023 - 2024 Ohio High School Head Football Coaching Changes

Curtis Schlea has stepped down at Woodmore.
  8. C

Are you f_ _ _ _en nuts. Northwood not elite, their a bunch of thugs. They'll be the armpit of the River. Not one schools is afraid of Northwood. They lost to a bad Lakota team last year. Northwood was 3-7 beating Vanlue (1-8), Hilltop (1-9) and Erie Mason (3-6). The only way Northwood become...
  9. C

2024 Northern Buckeye Conference

Nope
  10. C

Are talking about Rutherford or Sauders?
  11. C

That's not good comment. What do you think Cocke ran all those year of success wing t, at the end a little spread with Agler. He'll ran Wing T under center and Shotgun Wing T and he'll win in a couple years once they buy in. I don't think he'll rid of Saunders because he under Craig at Eastwood...
  12. C

Greatest Game Ever?

Agree 100%
  13. C

2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

Its a good chance Rutherford takes the Otsego job now. Just heard he turned down BG today.
  14. C

That must mean he's taking the BG job.
  15. C

C Rutherford would be a great fit there or anywhere he wants, lives in Haskins and wife does teach at Otsego. But I heard he's getting the BG job. I think Sanders was at Swanton 2019 (2-8), 2020 (0-5), 2021 (0-10), 2022 Asst. Eastwood, 2023 Asst. Otsego. Before 2019 asst. Gibsonburg, Ross...
  16. C

I'm a little crazy but I'll take a bet.
  17. C

They called it and lined up in wing t but it wasn't. They didn't pull guards and u don't play a 300 pounder at guard, backs didn't run square cuts.
  18. C

I think he would.
  19. C

Lindke isn't a big name, plus didn't do enough at Otsego. My guess is a guy what coached East of BG two years ago with big name.
  20. C

3-7 is whipping into shape? Fostoria hasn't been decent since Bo Carman was there. I wouldn't playing for Kidwell either. living off his dad's name.