Ohio State Football 2024

Ha. Pre-game dance cluster f, ryan day’s pregame mosh pit, and sunglasses at night. Who would ever think this clown show could beat the studs UM has put on the field the last three years. It’s going to continue until Day gets fired.
Region2 obsesses over a team he isn’t a fan of, part 1947

A lot of words. How do you buckeye honks find the time or energy to write about, think about, obsess about this stuff?

No they can’t, not in my opinion. Nobody in history will care about who they added 20 plus years down the line. All that will matter are the results.
And that is all we have is our opinions. After finishing last season with a lackluster game against Missouri, losing their starting QB to transfer Ohio State and Georgia hold the top two preseason rankings. The positive moves they have made since the Missouri game have all been positive. The expectations have never been higher. As of today there is no team that I would trade OSU for.

And that is all we have is our opinions. After finishing last season with a lackluster game against Missouri, losing their starting QB to transfer Ohio State and Georgia hold the top two preseason rankings. The positive moves they have made since the Missouri game have all been positive. The expectations have never been higher. As of today there is no team that I would trade OSU for.
OSU has had massive expectations before and failed miserably. Expectations are just that, expectations. The fact is people down the line are only going to remember who wins the Big Ten and National Championship

OSU has had massive expectations before and failed miserably. Expectations are just that, expectations. The fact is people down the line are only going to remember who wins the Big Ten and National Championship
Once again, how can OSU be held accountable for the final results the last three years? Michigan cheated. Michigan admitted they cheated with the first investigation. They are under investigation for the second major cheating scandal.
The NCAA, the rest of the Big 10 and the FBI have made charges and are in agreement that Michigan cheated and committed criminal acts. There are numerous investigation ongoing as we speak. Ohio State suffered irreparable damage due to Michigan cheating that was directed at Ohio State in particular. Ohio State was denied their right to play the last three years and have honest results. They were cheated out of victories over Michigan, the chance to play for and surely win three Big 10 championships and three playoffs with higher rankings and no undeserving, cheating programs in the playoffs. People down the line will remember the worst cheating scandal effecting the play on the field that ever happened in the NCAA.
The last three years will always be known as the period when NCAA football integrity and final results will be invalidated.

Once again, how can OSU be held accountable for the final results the last three years? Michigan cheated. Michigan admitted they cheated with the first investigation. They are under investigation for the second major cheating scandal.
The NCAA, the rest of the Big 10 and the FBI have made charges and are in agreement that Michigan cheated and committed criminal acts. There are numerous investigation ongoing as we speak. Ohio State suffered irreparable damage due to Michigan cheating that was directed at Ohio State in particular. Ohio State was denied their right to play the last three years and have honest results. They were cheated out of victories over Michigan, the chance to play for and surely win three Big 10 championships and three playoffs with higher rankings and no undeserving, cheating programs in the playoffs. People down the line will remember the worst cheating scandal effecting the play on the field that ever happened in the NCAA.
The last three years will always be known as the period when NCAA football integrity and final results will be invalidated.
You keep speaking about Michigan, but that doesn’t excuse the failures against other teams.

Sunglasses Marv? Easy to figure out why UM kicked the bucks as* the last three years. Studs vs divas.
Apparently this is your idea of a "Michigan Man" stud.
1714148996451.png

You keep speaking about Michigan, but that doesn’t excuse the failures against other teams.
What failures the last three years? You ever think without Michigan cheating OSU would have 3 less losses and 3 more wins over Michigan? OSU would have 3 more wins and 3 more Big 10 Championship. Their records before going to the playoffs? 2021 12-1 early season loss to Oregon. 2022 13-0. 2023 13-0. Big difference.

What failures the last three years? You ever think without Michigan cheating OSU would have 3 less losses and 3 more wins over Michigan? OSU would have 3 more wins and 3 more Big 10 Championship. Their records before going to the playoffs? 2021 12-1 early season loss to Oregon. 2022 13-0. 2023 13-0. Big difference.
Losing at home to Oregon in 2021? Oregon wasn’t even that good and that was before they even played Michigan.

Getting blown out by Alabama in 2020? Didn’t even play Michigan that season.

The Clemson bowl game debacle in 2019.

Losing at home to Oregon in 2021? Oregon wasn’t even that good and that was before they even played Michigan.

How dare they lose 3 games spread out in 3 years

Nice job deflecting. I am talking specifically 2021, 2022 and 2023. Can't you read and comprehend? The three years that Michigan cheated. Losing to Oregon in 2021? It is not how you start the season, it is how you finish. I remember OSU losing to Virginia Tech early in the season and ended up winning the National Championship. No answer on 2021-2023?
Being cheated by Michigan had no effect?
Jason Mantzoukas Come On Man GIF by LoveIndieFilms

Nice job deflecting. I am talking specifically 2021, 2022 and 2023. Can't you read and comprehend? The three years that Michigan cheated. Losing to Oregon in 2021? It is not how you start the season, it is how you finish. I remember OSU losing to Virginia Tech early in the season and ended up winning the National Championship. No answer on 2021-2023?
Being cheated by Michigan had no effect?
Jason Mantzoukas Come On Man GIF by LoveIndieFilms
Deflecting what? I’m giving you reasons outside of Michigan where the program has failed. You seem to have some weird infatuation with them though

Deflecting what? I’m giving you reasons outside of Michigan where the program has failed. You seem to have some weird infatuation with them though
Day and Ohio State didn't have an even playing surface the last three years due to Michigan cheating. Nothing weird about it. What is weird is someone who claims to be knowledgeable on football matters doesn't see anything wrong with someone cheating to win.

Day and Ohio State didn't have an even playing surface the last three years due to Michigan cheating. Nothing weird about it. What is weird is someone who claims to be knowledgeable on football matters doesn't see anything wrong with someone cheating to win.
You continue to make this about Michigan from the last few seasons and continue to get away from the original point. I merely said OSU has had massive expectations before and you quickly only point out the last couple seasons. It was wrong for you to assume I was referring to the last few years only.

You continue to make this about Michigan from the last few seasons and continue to get away from the original point. I merely said OSU has had massive expectations before and you quickly only point out the last couple seasons. It was wrong for you to assume I was referring to the last few years only.
You are the one wanting to pass judgment on Day without Day having an honest opportunity to prove himself the last three years. It is all about Michigan cheating with the main goal to get wins over OSU. Wins that Harbaugh couldn't achieve on a level playing service. You are the one who has gone away from the original point. Day ability cannot be judged for on the field performance the last three years. Michigan record and achievements the last three years can not be taken at face value.They cheated.

You are the one wanting to pass judgment on Day without Day having an honest opportunity to prove himself the last three years. It is all about Michigan cheating with the main goal to get wins over OSU. Wins that Harbaugh couldn't achieve on a level playing service. You are the one who has gone away from the original point. Day ability cannot be judged for on the field performance the last three years. Michigan record and achievements the last three years can not be taken at face value.They cheated.
You continue to talk about Michigan. I’ve never seen anyone so obsessed outside of NevadaBuck and Kirk Barton which is all they talk about. Michigan has nothing to do with Ryan Day failing in the biggest moments in other games.

Also, Michigan won in 2023 without any kind of video cheating going on. What’s your excuse for that game?

Michigan beat Ohio State fair and square in 2023; that much is certain.

Michigan beat Ohio State fair and square in 2023; that much is certain.
But how did Michigan get to that point?
"Understand this: We could be days away from Jim Harbaugh hoisting a national championship trophy to cap a season in which he was suspended twice for cheating – the first three games of the regular season, and the last three – because of two different scandals that helped the 2023 Michigan Wolverines achieve greatness."

Kind of. How much time did Ohio State have to put into switching and learning new signals instead of getting better at football?
Installing signals caused “Honda” to throw horrible picks and caused Michigan to (as usual) out-physical Ohio State at the line of scrimmage?

Weak sauce. Very, very weak.

But how did Michigan get to that point?
"Understand this: We could be days away from Jim Harbaugh hoisting a national championship trophy to cap a season in which he was suspended twice for cheating – the first three games of the regular season, and the last three – because of two different scandals that helped the 2023 Michigan Wolverines achieve greatness."
What did any of that have to do with beating Ohio State? Ohio State regularly out-recruits Michigan and had been well aware of the need to change or hide signals.

You continue to talk about Michigan. I’ve never seen anyone so obsessed outside of NevadaBuck and Kirk Barton which is all they talk about. Michigan has nothing to do with Ryan Day failing in the biggest moments in other games.
Is losing to Michigan considered losing big games? What big games has OSU lost the last three years? Do you think
OSU would have lost to TCU in 2022? Michigan got boat raced by Georgia in 2021. Cheating gone wrong? I keep mentioning Michigan because due to Michigan cheating, what OSU could have accomplished will never be known. You think you are going to look really foolish if what Buckeye Scoop have been reporting happens? One investigation down and proven, second one under investigation. Two sanctions? Repeat offender and lack of institutional control. Wait for it.
Also, Michigan won in 2023 without any kind of video cheating going on. What’s your excuse for that game?
I keep telling you. Try listening this time. Michigan had the most experienced team in 2023. The players bought and stayed with the program due to the success of '21 and '22. If they played by the rules those 2 years and the games were allowed to take their natural course, Michigan wouldn't have enjoyed that unnatural success and players would have left early for the draft.

What did any of that have to do with beating Ohio State? Ohio State regularly out-recruits Michigan and had been well aware of the need to change or hide signals.
Michigan cheated. The school admitted they cheated. How about me and you play poker together. The only rule is that you have to show me your cards and I don't show you mine. Who do think is going to win?

Michigan cheated. The school admitted they cheated. How about me and you play poker together. The only rule is that you have to show me your cards and I don't show you mine. Who do think is going to win?
Well, if you play cards as bad as the little irish play football I would go with your opponent.

For the analogy to be correct, you watched me play on TV at a table several weeks ago and the broadcast showed some of my hole cards. I am not showing you my cards while playing you, just like 2023 Michigan didn’t know OSU’s signals by the time that game was played.