D7 R25 2024

I know it is likely that some of these teams will be moved out of this region, but based on graduations and coaching changes have any of these teams actually improved? From my area (Youngstown), the only team that I think can reasonably assumed to be better is #15 McDonald. They return a ton and have competent coaching. I don't know that Danville will be improved, but I feel like they will be the new favorite based on continuity and what they have coming back relative to everyone else. I think the rest of the region will be worse than what they were last year. Granted, I don't know much about where Malvern stands.

1712859991888.png

Lucas will likely take a step back. We lost a ton, and our schedule may be tougher than last year.
I'd be more concerned about losing a coach with Spitler's accomplishments. They had the right idea with the replacement, but often coaching disciples struggle to get to the heights of the guy that built the program. Add in the massive drop in enrollment, and the new hire is up against it.

I'd be more concerned about losing a coach with Spitler's accomplishments. They had the right idea with the replacement, but often coaching disciples struggle to get to the heights of the guy that built the program. Add in the massive drop in enrollment, and the new hire is up against it.
It certainly could be a tough 1st year for Coach Sweat. Win or lose, we are behind him!

This is a 4-wins guaranteed, 4-losses guaranteed and 2 tossups schedule.
My best guess: 5-5

Lucas
08/23 A Oregon Cardinal Stritch W
08/30 H Jeromesville Hillsdale In a tight one, L
09/06 A Smithville In a tight one, W
09/13 A Warrensville Heights W
09/20 H Willard W
09/27 A Tiffin Calvert Had their number recently, but L
10/04 H Amanda-Clearcreek L
10/11 H Pioneer North Central L
10/18 A Kansas Lakota W
10/25 H Ottawa Lake Whiteford (MI) L 🔒

Lucas
09/20 H Willard W
10/11 H Pioneer North Central
L
10/18 A Kansas Lakota W
I don't see North Central beating you guys. No way a 3 year old varsity program comes to Bob Wine and beats Lucas. 6-4 for the Cubbies

Lucas
09/20 H Willard W
10/11 H Pioneer North Central L
10/18 A Kansas Lakota W
Swap the results for Lakota and Store Brand NC.