Iran is attacking Israel

I guess this what happens when a country blows up another countries embassy. Especially when said countries loathe one another.

Here’s what a strong leader says.
IMG_7315.jpeg

What they said - "Trump will start WW3" What they meant "We, the Dems will start WW3". Consistently demonizing and claiming their opponent is doing exactly what they themselves are doing. And their followers aren't smart enough to realize it, despite it happening over and over and over again. Kind of sounds like a cult.

"
Anyone who thinks Saturday’s Iranian drone-missile barrage against Israel was “the big attack” is mistaken and obviously not paying attention.
It was merely a test. What did Iran learn? A few very useful facts.

Iran can, without any immediate consequence, shut down the airspace of nearly the entire Middle East.
Iran can paralyze Israel as the entire country is forced to wait in/near shelters and brace themselves for an unknown onslaught.
And Iran knows that with only some 200 drones and missiles, with Israel on high alert, and the attack telegraphed to the world days in advance, it managed to do the above but not really penetrate Israel’s defensive umbrella.

Yet, this was NOT a military failure. It was a military operation to both save face and back up their belligerent tone in the aftermath of Israel’s elimination of a top IRGC general, and to test how many drones and missiles it’ll take to overwhelm Israel’s and its allies’ defenses. 200 drones and missiles fired. How many came from Lebanon during the Iranian onslaught? 50 or so. Yet Hezbollah posses more than 10,000 rockets!Anyone still convinced that this was “the great attack” Iran has been promising rather than a prelude to something far more devastating?!

What this means is that those folks like @JoeBiden parading the idea that Israel ought to “pocket the win” for having successfully defended itself against a major (but relatively minor) onslaught are simply telling Israel to set the stage for the next round which will be inevitably worse and exact a significant human toll. Because if Iran was brazen enough to attack Israel with pathetic slow-flying drones waiting to be shot out of the sky although they possess a massive arsenal of far more sophisticated missiles, why the hell would anyone assume, let alone promote the notion that this is as far as Iran will go and therefore Iran should be let off the hook with no consequence?!

Israel knows this. America does too. But politics is politics so electoral decisions will determine how far Israel’s retaliatory hand can officially extend.

That said, considering Israel is in a Catch-22 — no response emboldens Iran, too harsh a response weakens the anti-Iran coalition — we can expect to see sabotage at Iran’s nuclear facilities on a level we have never seen before, ie nearly total destruction to the point of being unusable (or maybe that’s just wishful thinking).

Either way, none of that will change the simple fact that what we saw on Saturday is a drop in the bucket compared to what Iran is actually capable of, which isn’t to boost Iran’s Napoleon-sized ego but to reinforce why the corrupt and genocidal Iranian regime under @khamenei_ir
must be dismantled and disabled!

Remember, children: Any regime that mercilessly beats and abuses their own wives and daughters in the name of bettering their society is one guaranteed to fall and the world is always better off when they do.

The days of reckoning approach…"

From here

"
Anyone who thinks Saturday’s Iranian drone-missile barrage against Israel was “the big attack” is mistaken and obviously not paying attention.
It was merely a test. What did Iran learn? A few very useful facts.

Iran can, without any immediate consequence, shut down the airspace of nearly the entire Middle East.
Iran can paralyze Israel as the entire country is forced to wait in/near shelters and brace themselves for an unknown onslaught.
And Iran knows that with only some 200 drones and missiles, with Israel on high alert, and the attack telegraphed to the world days in advance, it managed to do the above but not really penetrate Israel’s defensive umbrella.

Yet, this was NOT a military failure. It was a military operation to both save face and back up their belligerent tone in the aftermath of Israel’s elimination of a top IRGC general, and to test how many drones and missiles it’ll take to overwhelm Israel’s and its allies’ defenses. 200 drones and missiles fired. How many came from Lebanon during the Iranian onslaught? 50 or so. Yet Hezbollah posses more than 10,000 rockets!Anyone still convinced that this was “the great attack” Iran has been promising rather than a prelude to something far more devastating?!

What this means is that those folks like @JoeBiden parading the idea that Israel ought to “pocket the win” for having successfully defended itself against a major (but relatively minor) onslaught are simply telling Israel to set the stage for the next round which will be inevitably worse and exact a significant human toll. Because if Iran was brazen enough to attack Israel with pathetic slow-flying drones waiting to be shot out of the sky although they possess a massive arsenal of far more sophisticated missiles, why the hell would anyone assume, let alone promote the notion that this is as far as Iran will go and therefore Iran should be let off the hook with no consequence?!

Israel knows this. America does too. But politics is politics so electoral decisions will determine how far Israel’s retaliatory hand can officially extend.

That said, considering Israel is in a Catch-22 — no response emboldens Iran, too harsh a response weakens the anti-Iran coalition — we can expect to see sabotage at Iran’s nuclear facilities on a level we have never seen before, ie nearly total destruction to the point of being unusable (or maybe that’s just wishful thinking).

Either way, none of that will change the simple fact that what we saw on Saturday is a drop in the bucket compared to what Iran is actually capable of, which isn’t to boost Iran’s Napoleon-sized ego but to reinforce why the corrupt and genocidal Iranian regime under @khamenei_ir
must be dismantled and disabled!

Remember, children: Any regime that mercilessly beats and abuses their own wives and daughters in the name of bettering their society is one guaranteed to fall and the world is always better off when they do.

The days of reckoning approach…"

From here
Nah. Just business as usual. It was a response to Israel striking them, but done in a way to avoid Israel wanting to counter strike. Iran had to strike to show the rest of the ME to appear strong.

Ultimately, you need to cut off Iran's money flow.

That also cuts off money and weapons to Hamas and Hezbollah.

The way to do that is to destroy their ability to refine and transport oil.

Oh, and it would also be a bad time for Biden to send them billions of dollars.

Hey, I do not back or defend Radical Islam.

That’s your thing.

Wait til they take over your town and shut down the Yum Yum Happy Time Spa.

Maybe then you’ll take notice.
I do not support any of the BS that goes on over there. Im just using common sense. When you attack another country that you hate and that hates you, there is going to be a response. It does not matter if its in the Middle East or not.

I do not support any of the BS that goes on over there. Im just using common sense. When you attack another country that you hate and that hates you, there is going to be a response. It does not matter if its in the Middle East or not.
I respect your opinions and many times I am confused to WTF is going on over there, but I will have to default to the Berut barracks as one of my brother's friend was wounded in that terrorist attack. Then the USS Cole, my best friend, Marine, lost a couple of sailor brothers during that attack. Last, I checked, the Jews were not the cause. Maybe you should have a beer with my veteran, Marine brothers, and express your opinion on the current state of affairs. We gather at Tuty's, Col Glenn Highway, in Beavercreek every 12 Oct to remember those fallen Americans.

one of our top allies is attacked and your president biden can't find the time to address the nation.......

I support and back Israel 100%. This administration clearly does not which is sickening. Support the terrorist in order not to piss off your far left adversary. If biden showed strength from the beginning as well as full support then iran would never have done what they just did.... and all of you who are trying to point the finger at Israel ... what the heck is wrong with you?

What would you do if someone broke into your house while you were at work... raped your daughter, put your baby and cooked it in the microwave and took the rest of your family hostage? I would not rest until everyone of them are dead.

one of our top allies is attacked and your president biden can't find the time to address the nation.......

I support and back Israel 100%. This administration clearly does not which is sickening. Support the terrorist in order not to piss off your far left adversary. If biden showed strength from the beginning as well as full support then iran would never have done what they just did.... and all of you who are trying to point the finger at Israel ... what the heck is wrong with you?

What would you do if someone broke into your house while you were at work... raped your daughter, put your baby and cooked it in the microwave and took the rest of your family hostage? I would not rest until everyone of them are dead.
1. He would be jealous.
2. He is for baby killing so probably great full he didn't have to pay for the abortion.
3. Just means more time for his Asian mistress he has tied up in the basement.

I think Iran is fully aware that Israel military might would annihilate Iran. Iran wouldn't have the defense to protect their country like Israel did. I have no idea what Israel will do. I think they should go full out on Hezbollah and destroy Iran's proxy.

What they said - "Trump will start WW3" What they meant "We, the Dems will start WW3". Consistently demonizing and claiming their opponent is doing exactly what they themselves are doing. And their followers aren't smart enough to realize it, despite it happening over and over and over again. Kind of sounds like a cult.
Biden simultaneously badmouths Israel while quietly giving them the weaponry to do exactly what he's badmouthing them for. And he then acts like a victim who has to be Jesus and save the day. This pattern of his is not limited to military affairs.

It's no wonder his kids are nuts.

We let our schools make morons of those that followed us, vamps. We went to off to work and trusted the system to remain the same system.

We never should’ve trusted them. We should’ve kept an eye on them.

How the Israel Air Force could bring Iran to its knees – analysis​

1713194748176.png

Iran took its best shot (or a very significant one) at Israel with over 100 ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and over 100 drones, totaling over 300 forms of aerial attack from many different sides and vectors.

What if Israel finally decides to strike back? What if it decides to take this opportunity to finally bomb Iran’s prized nuclear weapons program?

Such a scenario has been gamed out for years, but here is one version of what it could look like.

Several quartets of F-35 stealth combat jets could fly by separate routes to hit sites across the massive Islamic Republic, some as far as 1,200 miles from the Jewish state.

Some of the aircraft might fly along the border between Syria and Turkey (despite those countries’ opposition) and then race across Iraq (who would also oppose). Other aircraft might fly through Saudi airspace (unclear if this would be with quiet agreement or opposition) and the Persian Gulf.

https://www..com/israel-hamas-war/article-796936

Biden needs to keep his mouth shut. The fact that he publicly stated that he would not support an Israel retaliation shows the ineptness of this administration. One shows support for their allies not for the votes of a very small minority of far left voters.

How the Israel Air Force could bring Iran to its knees – analysis​

View attachment 57377

Iran took its best shot (or a very significant one) at Israel with over 100 ballistic missiles, cruise missiles, and over 100 drones, totaling over 300 forms of aerial attack from many different sides and vectors.

What if Israel finally decides to strike back? What if it decides to take this opportunity to finally bomb Iran’s prized nuclear weapons program?

Such a scenario has been gamed out for years, but here is one version of what it could look like.

Several quartets of F-35 stealth combat jets could fly by separate routes to hit sites across the massive Islamic Republic, some as far as 1,200 miles from the Jewish state.

Some of the aircraft might fly along the border between Syria and Turkey (despite those countries’ opposition) and then race across Iraq (who would also oppose). Other aircraft might fly through Saudi airspace (unclear if this would be with quiet agreement or opposition) and the Persian Gulf.

I do not believe that Iran took anything close to "its best shot". That was a test.