Memes, funny picture thread (for politics) (part 2)

8mg4sh.jpg

It's baffling and 100% soft that anyone would ever block another user on a platform that a) encourages complete anonymity and b) you cannot monetize.
He wastes my time reading his drivel, he's the master at whataboutism and "But Trump", diversion/distraction/re-direction are his hallmarks, he gives me headaches, and I'm feeling much more inclined to read others on this site. Isn't that enough to ignore others? It is for me.

What does that have to do with anything ?

All corporate sellers, including used crap on ebay, get a credit card from me. All my credit cards are paid in full monthly for the past 25 years.
If not paying your full balance at the end of the month constitutes taking out a loan, then the meme is not a timely one. As if credit card debt all of a sudden is a new concept over the past 3+ years.

So if you hate your ex and whatever the current situation is can be seen as worse, you're no longer allowed to hate your ex?

Also, it's weird that this meme is text flatly overlaid on a blank tee shirt. This could just be a text wall and it would be less cringe.
WOW what does this have to do with the meme? You are a distorted poster! I think your case of TDS has eaten away at your brain.

Last edited:
WOW what does this have to do with the meme? You are a distorted poster! I think your case of TDS has eaten away at your brain.
MoeDude says TDS. Everyone drink! I'm drinking from the grave!

This isn't that hard to figure out. I'm criticizing the logic of the sentiment by drawing a parallel to an ex-wife.

To our friends who are easily triggered, may I suggest an immersive study of humor. YouTube, the internet, and various streaming tv services like Pluto, FreeVee, and Roku have a wide range of material. May I suggest:

Monty Python. Benny Hill. Mr. Bean. George Carlin. Mort Sahl. Laugh In. Don Rickles. Flip Wilson. Smothers Brothers. Dean Martin Roasts. The Man Show. Taxi. Night Court. Early SNL. Mad Magazine, Gahan Wilson, Gary Larson, and of course Norm Macdonald.

It is possible to comment on issues, using humor, irony, and satire if you know how to laugh and not take oneself to seriously.

To our friends who are easily triggered, may I suggest an immersive study of humor. YouTube, the internet, and various streaming tv services like Pluto, FreeVee, and Roku have a wide range of material. May I suggest:

Monty Python. Benny Hill. Mr. Bean. George Carlin. Mort Sahl. Laugh In. Don Rickles. Flip Wilson. Smothers Brothers. Dean Martin Roasts. The Man Show. Taxi. Night Court. Early SNL. Mad Magazine, Gahan Wilson, Gary Larson, and of course Norm Macdonald.

It is possible to comment on issues, using humor, irony, and satire if you know how to laugh and not take oneself to seriously.
But those people are good at it. I'm glad you mentioned Gary Larson, because the guy who draws MoeDude's Far Side wannabes wishes he was at that level.

If not paying your full balance at the end of the month constitutes taking out a loan, then the meme is not a timely one. As if credit card debt all of a sudden is a new concept over the past 3+ years.
What's obviously new "over the past 3+ years" is the Biden-handout induced high variable credit card interest rates no longer being 0 + ___% interest" any longer, stooge.

You still have no point. That's old news, though.

MoeDude says TDS. Everyone drink! I'm drinking from the grave!

This isn't that hard to figure out. I'm criticizing the logic of the sentiment by drawing a parallel to an ex-wife.
You have nerve trying explain parallels. You miss the whole TDS narrative.

What's obviously new "over the past 3+ years" is the Biden-handout induced high variable credit card interest rates no longer being 0 + ___% interest" any longer, stooge.

You still have no point. That's old news, though.
Those goal posts are going everywhere, huh?