2024 Massillon Tigers

Any idea if this game plus the Canucks count towards points? Also, we are so close to regaining #1 in Nation, hopefully we have a full slate of games this year.
They didn’t count for Iggy last year has to do with them dropping from the nfhs
As stated above someone else mentioned earlier that it changes the divisor but that part I’m not sure of
All I know is Iggy was 1-8 going into the playoffs not 2-8 because of Clarkson north

Any idea if this game plus the Canucks count towards points? Also, we are so close to regaining #1 in Nation, hopefully we have a full slate of games this year.
We won’t move up in rankings by much this season with the schedule so far you have to play up to move up
Unless by some random chance the guys higher than us get upset
I’ll track it hardcore during the season but what I see so far don’t expect even 5th nationally

From the looks of this schedule, it's more likely to be back in third (or lower) than closer to first.
We talking about most wins? We are only 4 wins from first according to https://massillontigers.com/schedules/usas-ten-winningest-programs/
and Valdosta is not what they were allowed to once be so they are on a steady decline if we are talking rank yeah I don’t see much movement up when most of the other top 10 play the top 10
I mean mater dei and Bosco will play 2x next year and Gormans schedule will be loaded with talent as well
I don’t see much room for any movement

We won’t move up in rankings by much this season with the schedule so far you have to play up to move up
Unless by some random chance the guys higher than us get upset
I’ll track it hardcore during the season but what I see so far don’t expect even 5th nationally
I believe he was referring to most wins in the nation, not a number 1 ranking.

The winningest program title to me looks good hanging on a sign but is kinda meh to me
Yeah Louisville is tied with us and Valdosta is ahead but the strength of schedule means more to me
Want to talk about wins Marion is 311-48 since 99
Or close
But they play schools with 150 kids so yeah you won but while you were doing that we were busy playing Hoban or heck even Mck

The winningest program title to me looks good hanging on a sign but is kinda meh to me
Yeah Louisville is tied with us and Valdosta is ahead but the strength of schedule means more to me
Want to talk about wins Marion is 311-48 since 99
Or close
But they play schools with 150 kids so yeah you won but while you were doing that we were busy playing Hoban or heck even Mck
Somewhat agree. It looks good on a sign but it also adds to the legacy that is Massillon. Just can't say enough of Coach Moore and what he's done for this program.

Somewhat agree. It looks good on a sign but it also adds to the legacy that is Massillon. Just can't say enough of Coach Moore and what he's done for this program.
I won’t argue anyone’s opinion
As least if it’s valid 😂
I get wanting to have the most wins and don’t get me wrong I want the tigers to have it
But there’s so many ways to discredit this record
Strength of schedule being a huge one for me
Now Ohio plays 16 games while others play 12
Massillon’s record is from 1894 while mater Dei has 562 since 1950, huge difference there
Just too many variables for me to care about it whole heartedly

As far as Nate goes I love the guy and saying I’m happy he’s in Massillon is saying it lightly
His names already craved in stone here
10% of Massillons total wins are his
And we are talking about a 130 some odd year program

I won’t argue anyone’s opinion
As least if it’s valid 😂
I get wanting to have the most wins and don’t get me wrong I want the tigers to have it
But there’s so many ways to discredit this record
Strength of schedule being a huge one for me
Now Ohio plays 16 games while others play 12
Massillon’s record is from 1894 while mater Dei has 562 since 1950, huge difference there
Just too many variables for me to care about it whole heartedly
Need to take into account that states like Georgia started having playoffs in the late 40s so while Ohio now has a lot of games we spent decades still only playing 10 games while most other states were playing more.

I wouldn’t say it discredits them. They still had to go win those games.
But some will
just as they do Massillon for everything
Without an even playing field for all sides it’s bound to happen
As I said a few posts back I’m not arguing anyone’s opinion just stating my own
And as far as Valdosta goes I discredit almost everything with them when Netflix makes a doc exposing Nubs it makes you questioned the rest
They already had to forfeit 7 wins who knows how many more it should be

But some will
just as they do Massillon for everything
Without an even playing field for all sides it’s bound to happen
As I said a few posts back I’m not arguing anyone’s opinion just stating my own
And as far as Valdosta goes I discredit almost everything with them when Netflix makes a doc exposing Nubs it makes you questioned the rest
They already had to forfeit 7 wins who knows how many more it should be
Valdosta was nowhere near the best in georgia last year..ill give you that one.

This nfl academy game is brutal to watch neither team is playing well but somehow the academy is blowing them out of the water

State vs. state Georgia may an edge. CA, TX, FL, perhaps a few others. Individual school vs. school is not always the best comparison because of size differentials. Pretty sure Valdosta is larger but not for sure.

I sure hope we don’t play the nfl academy
That wasn’t a good game on either side
Academy had two decent running backs but the qb.…
Don’t let the score full you Germany was just that bad

Attachments

• IMG_9319.jpeg
    IMG_9319.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I'm not too sure bro ik the Canada game doesn't but I'm not sure about Scotland
Hopefully so as I do not want to see us p*&&ss away having home games for the palyoffs OR find us scrambling to make the playoffs by playing minimal games. In my remarks about being No 1. that was for the most victories and not by being voted No1 in the nation as that may be a bit of a hurdle w/ Gorman, Mater Dei, IMG, etc..