Irwin20

Male enrollment:

McNick 281. D3
Badin 291 D3
Fenwick 174 D5
Carroll 261 D4
Alter 212 D4
CJ 259 D4

Apparently these are the actual male enrollment numbers. Competitive balance numbers not yet included. My guess is that won’t change Badin or McNick out of D3 but the others may move up

Alter’s last CB number was 63. If that is the same or higher this year they will be D3. Mcnick and Alter could absolutely make a serious run in d3 but it will really load up region 12.

i will say one thing if both McNicholas and Alter move up into division III this small town southern ohioan sure will be happy to see them leave D IV R16

Bureaux, completely agree. Clarksville will have their way with with region 16 if Alter and mcnick goes.
Alter is well below the male enrollment # for D3 as it stands now but they generally have a pretty big CB number so they could still move up. McNick has had an enrollment surge the last couple years and right now is in range of D3. Their CB number has not been that large in the past but I don’t know where the recent students are coming from. Typically enrollment is from Catholic Grade schools IHM, Guardian Angels, St.Veronica, Thomas More (all within 5 miles) but there are 3-4 other grade schools which supply smaller numbers of students. Honestly I’m not sure how the CB is measured.

Bureaux, completely agree. Clarksville will have their way with with region 16 if Alter and mcnick goes.
As Lee Corso would say,”Not So Fast My Friend!” They’ve got their own set of issues going on have to see how that gets sorted before anything. If everything is smoke and mirrors and they get it all cleared up they will be #1 with no pushback