PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

One more embarrassment for your league: Cvca kid is a DII all-Ohio first team selection and the POY musters up a special mention DIII.
I heard that if you were on your third high school that you were ineligible for the award. Might’ve been a rumor.

So the next time someone scores 4 more points per game than everyone else in the league, the only question we should ask is, "Are you on the best team in the league?" And if the answer is no, then it's, "Sorry, you're not eligible."

I'm not saying Sharpe, Jr. wasn't deserving; many players were. But to act like he was robbed is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I heard that if you were on your third high school that you were ineligible for the award. Might’ve been a rumor.
So you admit, although you’re incorrect I believe since he came st v, that it wasn’t about whether he was the best player , rather it was about the other schools hating Cvca that much.

That’s what I was getting at anyway.

Small men make decisions like this. So what if the other kid scored more points. Is that the deciding factor? A first team all-state D2 kid loses out a a special mention D3 kid because of the coaches hatred over a private school.

They don’t vote the coach COY because he pressed too much? What a joke. You’re all just mad because you all thought you were going to run Cvca after Peterson left and you didn’t, Futch and his boys kicked your tails and you’re mad about that so you can’t vote for him.

So you admit, although you’re incorrect I believe since he came st v, that it wasn’t about whether he was the best player , rather it was about the other schools hating Cvca that much.

That’s what I was getting at anyway.

Small men make decisions like this. So what if the other kid scored more points. Is that the deciding factor? A first team all-state D2 kid loses out a a special mention D3 kid because of the coaches hatred over a private school.

They don’t vote the coach COY because he pressed too much? What a joke. You’re all just mad because you all thought you were going to run Cvca after Peterson left and you didn’t, Futch and his boys kicked your tails and you’re mad about that so you can’t vote for him.
Are all of these posts entries in your diary?

Any rumors on who the next head coach will be at Triway? Best scenario would be Snoddy in his snake skin boots roaming the court. Another name to think of would be BJ Sanderson, Linc Rottman, and a dark horse candidate Jason Cowart. @thePITman thoughts?

Any rumors on who the next head coach will be at Triway? Best scenario would be Snoddy in his snake skin boots roaming the court. Another name to think of would be BJ Sanderson, Linc Rottman, and a dark horse candidate Jason Cowart. @thePITman thoughts?
Sanderson is the only real candidate on this list. Don’t even know who your dark horse is?

I'm not going to bite. LoL I just hope our coaching search receives a lot of interest resulting in numerous, high-quality applicants.

I'm not going to bite. LoL I just hope our coaching search receives a lot of interest resulting in numerous, high-quality applicants.
I’m sure they will. Good rich history. Coaching in the Pit. Cocci’s house pizza…Lot of appealing factors.

They tearing down the Pit or leaving for throwback games/aux gym? Great for the community.
Tearing it down. Old building will be the parking lot for the new school. We will still have the aux. New school will have 3 gymnasiums - elementary, middle school, and high school - all competition sized.

Last edited:
is there any information as to why Holt is no longer coaching at Triway?

Is he leaving for another job?

Is he going to a bigger school for his sons?