2024 Massillon Tigers

Lmao you’re a moron. Fans of a program that finished in the top 10 ranking can’t have an off-season discussion about competing for a national championship?!?
Seems like the national crown is the path we are on seeing as we are locking in national ranked teams now 🤷‍♂️
I would think it’s the appropriate conversation to have
But of course I’m wrong

Seems like the national crown is the path we are on seeing as we are locking in national ranked teams now 🤷‍♂️
I would think it’s the appropriate conversation to have
But of course I’m wrong
Nah it’s just a coincidence that Nate scheduled Bergen and Dematha…he doesn’t care at all about advancing the program on a national level

Nah it’s just a coincidence that Nate scheduled Bergen and Dematha…he doesn’t care at all about advancing the program on a national level
Or maybe those are the only options given the paucity of willing Ohio opponents?

He's said numerous times that he'd like to play more local schools. OTOH, never heard him he's chomping at the bit to strap it on every week.

because saying that you would rather play *insert team that is NOT going to schedule you* isn’t much of an argument
Well, I wasn't looking for an argument which....strengthens my (ironically enough) argument that I wasn't just looking to tell people they were wrong.

Furthermore, if your "argument" playing someone 2400 miles away as opposed to playing someone more local....what are you planning to do next year? And the year after that? And the year after that? Or are we gonna travel the world every year?

Well, I wasn't looking for an argument which....strengthens my (ironically enough) argument that I wasn't just looking to tell people they were wrong.

Furthermore, if your "argument" playing someone 2400 miles away as opposed to playing someone more local....what are you planning to do next year? And the year after that? And the year after that? Or are we gonna travel the world every year?
I’m not planning to do anything lol I’m not the one making the schedule. Why does the idea of the team taking an expense paid trip to Oregon annoy you so much? You want to play local teams but ignore the fact that none of them want to schedule us otherwise they would likely be on the schedule at least at some point.

In any case I hope that Oil Filter and JLP provide us a list of acceptable topics that we are allowed to discuss on this public forum…
No need to be a richard....remember you and your new pal are the ones who criticized ME for my "teams within 2 miles" comment, not the other way around. So while Oil and I are going over what you're going to be allowed to discuss, you and your buddy can present your list of teams that you've vetted to Nate.

Or maybe those are the only options given the paucity of willing Ohio opponents?

He's said numerous times that he'd like to play more local schools. OTOH, never heard him he's chomping at the bit to strap it on every week.
Our only options in the whole country happen to be two of the more well known programs in the country? That’s what you’re going with? He scheduled Bergen, AT Ed’s, and Dematha in a 4 week span so yeah it seems like he’s willing to strap it up

No need to be a richard....remember you and your new pal are the ones who criticized ME for my "teams within 2 miles" comment, not the other way around. So while Oil and I are going over what you're going to be allowed to discuss, you and your buddy can present your list of teams that you've vetted to Nate.
NOBODY within 2 miles is going to schedule us. Glenoak and Mck are the only area schools who have shown that desire so why do you keep talking about scheduling local teams

I’m not planning to do anything lol I’m not the one making the schedule. Why does the idea of the team taking an expense paid trip to Oregon annoy you so much? You want to play local teams but ignore the fact that none of them want to schedule us otherwise they would likely be on the schedule at least at some point.
You say I, "want to play local teams but ignore the fact that they don't want to play us."

My quote was...."it's a shame Massillon may have to travel 2000+ miles because there are schools 2 miles away who don't have the balls to play us."

How is that "ignoring that they don't want to play us? Again...."it's a shame"....Yada Yada yada...."don't have the balls to play us."

You say I, "want to play local teams but ignore the fact that they don't want to play us."

My quote was...."it's a shame Massillon may have to travel 2000+ miles because there are schools 2 miles away who don't have the balls to play us."

How is that "ignoring that they don't want to play us? Again...."it's a shame"....Yada Yada yada...."don't have the balls to play us."
That was one of your posts among others stating that you want them to play local schools rather than one possible game in Oregon. But your point is moot because we already play the only two local schools that want to play.

NOBODY within 2 miles is going to schedule us. Glenoak and Mck are the only area schools who have shown that desire so why do you keep talking about scheduling local teams
Don't know what's so hard to understand....

Your first sentence....I said that in the original post, I included that it was a shame. So, it appears in your mind, if nobody within a 2 mile stretch of PBTS isn't going to schedule us....our only other option is to go to the Pacific Ocean and work our way back in.

Don't know what's so hard to understand....

Your first sentence....I said that in the original post, I included that it was a shame. So, it appears in your mind, if nobody within a 2 mile stretch of PBTS isn't going to schedule us....our only other option is to go to the Pacific Ocean and work our way back in.
You do realize that we had a game scheduled for week one with Pitt Central right? And when that fell through perhaps the option for an expenses paid trip to Oregon came up? I never suggested that we started or should start with the Pacific Ocean to look for open games. I repeat, I AM NOT THE ONE SCHEDULING THESE GAMES. If you’re so angry at the idea of the team going to Oregon I say you go take it up with Nate

He scheduled Bergen, AT Ed’s, and Dematha in a 4 week span so yeah it seems like he’s willing to strap it up
Or maybe it's as simple as being better than open dates?

Dude, everyone understands about the ball-less wonders around here. Given that, who do you suggest as a viable, willing alternative to DeMatha or Bergen?

You do realize that we had a game scheduled for week one with Pitt Central right? And when that fell through perhaps the option for an expenses paid trip to Oregon came up? I never suggested that we started or should start with the Pacific Ocean to look for open games. I repeat, I AM NOT THE ONE SCHEDULING THESE GAMES. If you’re so angry at the idea of the team going to Oregon I say you go take it up with Nate
"Perhaps?"

"Expenses paid?" By who?

You're not making the schedule? Neither am I.

Dude, relax....who appears to be the angry one here....I simply said it's a shame that local schools have no balls and you've ran with that for several pages now.

I mean, I apologize for suggesting we travel 6 minutes east as opposed to 2400 miles west, I'll try to behave moving forward.

Or maybe it's as simple as being better than open dates?

Dude, everyone understands about the ball-less wonders around here. Given that, who do you suggest as a viable, willing alternative to DeMatha or Bergen?
You don’t make any sense…you complain about the idea of playing national powers and how that could lead to Massillon achieving higher national ranking but then simultaneously say that national powers are our ONLY option when scheduling. We’ve gotten all sorts of out of state teams to come in over the last few years. Many probably knew they were going to lose but still wanted the game so to suggest that all of those type of teams are somehow not an option is silly.

"Perhaps?"

"Expenses paid?" By who?

You're not making the schedule? Neither am I.

Dude, relax....who appears to be the angry one here....I simply said it's a shame that local schools have no balls and you've ran with that for several pages now.

I mean, I apologize for suggesting we travel 6 minutes east as opposed to 2400 miles west, I'll try to behave moving forward.
NIKE.

Lol you’re trying to play the victim when you’ve been an assss for the last few days just because we’re talking about scheduling and the possibility of competing for top ranking in the future. Suggesting that we play teams who we all know don’t want to schedule us is just plain dumb

....I simply said it's a shame that local schools have no balls

Help me understand the logic of you saying that you are aware that the local teams won’t play us but then are simultaneously suggesting that we play local teams…

You don’t make any sense…you complain about the idea of playing national powers and how that could lead to Massillon achieving higher national ranking but then simultaneously say that national powers are our ONLY option when scheduling.
Comprehension? Acknowledging that we may be compelled to play those teams due to circumstances beyond our control is completely different than seeking out those teams due to some misguided bravado and hallucinogenic appraisal of our prospects for victory.

We’ve gotten all sorts of out of state teams to come in over the last few years. Many probably knew they were going to lose but still wanted the game so to suggest that all of those type of teams are somehow not an option is silly.
Name some.

Comprehension? Acknowledging that we may be compelled to play those teams due to circumstances beyond our control is completely different than seeking out those teams due to some misguided bravado and hallucinogenic appraisal of our prospects for victory.

Name some.
Canisius, the Delaware team we’ve played 2 years in a row, teams from Indiana and Pennsylvania that we’ve played…