2024 Massillon Tigers

If that’s our goal. There’s any one of 9 teams I hope we reached out to.
I know of two one we contacted and one contacted us
but probably some kinda bowl game that won’t mean anything other then pride
Will see what happens I thought I originally knew the schedule but that’s out the window 😂
We’ll see

I’m excited. Our O-line very well may be better than last year. Not trying to sell us short but some D1 line play and a Mr Football, like some of our counterparts have had, would be nice.

Last edited:
I know of two one we contacted and one contacted us
but probably some kinda bowl game that won’t mean anything other then pride
Will see what happens I thought I originally knew the schedule but that’s out the window 😂
We’ll see
Who have we reached out too.

My eyes are on jeazen Lewis hopefully I didn’t butcher his name
This guys a mountain 🤣
Like to see what an offseason in Massillon does for him

Who have we reached out too.
They were emails I may not have been supposed to see or maybe it don’t matter 🤷‍♂️
But Madonna and Gorman
I had to crop out email info cause it’s not mine

Attachments

• IMG_9260.jpeg
    IMG_9260.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_9259.jpeg
    IMG_9259.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 56
I know Gorman has no room on their schedule
After they won the national championship their coach said they had 8 or 9 spots full and planned on finishing it off with a Hawaii team and someone from Maryland

Can get more people in the stands not playing Perry did it how many times last season
I 100% think Nate would turn it down to play a quality opponent and Massillon being Massillon we’ll pack 16000 in pbts

Hoban and StEds finished multiple undefeated seasons this past decade and Massillon was undefeated last year and those teams all finished top 10 in the final polls.I believe all those teams could have played any of those top 10 teams and gone toe to toe with them and could have beat them imo. The problem is the polls favor the Texas, California and Florida schools over the Ohio schools as far as ending number 1.

Hoban and StEds finished multiple undefeated seasons this past decade and Massillon was undefeated last year and those teams all finished top 10 in the final polls.I believe all those teams could have played any of those top 10 teams and gone toe to toe with them and could have beat them imo. The problem is the polls favor the Texas, California and Florida schools over the Ohio schools as far as ending number 1.
I agree…but if the Ohio teams start playing more of the national games and win they can move higher up.

Can get more people in the stands not playing Perry did it how many times last season
I 100% think Nate would turn it down to play a quality opponent and Massillon being Massillon we’ll pack 16000 in pbts
When's the last time a game at PBTS drew 16,000?

The problem is the polls favor the Texas, California and Florida schools over the Ohio schools as far as ending number 1.
So true Gorman got bumped by HSFA so mater dei won the crown fir no apparent reason at that
Maxpreps did the right thing and kept them #1
But that was a huge surprise to me

When's the last time a game at PBTS drew 16,000?
Ed’s had to be close I don’t care about the official numbers being there and not have room to walk or sit says enough
Valdosta was 12000 or 14000
Hoban vs Massillon at the drip was way more than 140000 they said stadium holds 22000 and was at the brim

Why do you think we don’t want to play Ed’s in their 1500 seat “stadium”
Cause tiger fans show up and show out

Dude. You're just posting BS. I applaud your enthusiasm, but your grasp of the facts is extremely suspect.
So when looking up the reported attendance number low and behold takes me right back here to you arguing with people as they present facts
Interesting

Funny how almost everything I’ve said has been back up by picture proof
Then you should have no trouble posting the pictures that show Section 1 full. Or the pictures that show packed end zones. Or the pictures that show no empty seats on the visitors' side.

The world awaits.

Last edited:
Nothing else to do till football starts 🤷‍♂️
But really don’t think anyone was trying draw or summon any fed league anything
That seems to be one Tiger fan expressing his feelings about the fed league to another fan
And for the record the fed league is trash
Hey buddy maybe this will be therapeutic for you….Go grab your favorite drink, Grab your 1980-90ish letterman’s jacket, I’m positive you have it saved to your favorites the 2023 Massillon Football Season. Set it to automatically play all weekend and you can relive the best moment of YOUR life! Hope that helps!

Hey buddy maybe this will be therapeutic for you….Go grab your favorite drink, Grab your 1980-90ish letterman’s jacket, I’m positive you have it saved to your favorites the 2023 Massillon Football Season. Set it to automatically play all weekend and you can relive the best moment of YOUR life! Hope that helps!
Didn’t help at all
At least you tried
Good looking out

I agree with the polls favoring other states over Ohio. However, we might be the exception to the rule. Anyway you want to cut it, we are the blue bloods of high school football. 2nd in all time wins from the place where football began that was lead by the legendary Paul Brown. Heck, we may be the original dynasty. We are Friday Night Lights. I have a funny feeling the pollsters would love to vote for us provided we give them a legitimate opportunity to do so.