This is a difficult time

Last edited:
I can't stand Biden, but here is a perfect example of why Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

It's a cancer that spreads very slowly.

I do not believe that to be true. She has no discerning opinions of Christian colonization of the Americas nor Jewish beliefs of they are the boogie man. Her crux is white supremacy colonization of stolen land which she resides and the perceived genocide of people she has placed her tenants of justice of like minds. She hates opposing views and right now the Jews are a focus of that. She is a damn good politician and you will find that out come 2028/2032.

I do not believe that to be true. She has no discerning opinions of Christian colonization of the Americas nor Jewish beliefs of they are the boogie man. Her crux is white supremacy colonization of stolen land which she resides and the perceived genocide of people she has placed her tenants of justice of like minds. She hates opposing views and right now the Jews are a focus of that. She is a damn good politician and you will find that out come 2028/2032.
In her district, you could slap a "D" next to Hitler's name on a ballot, and he'd probably win.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
In her district, you could slap a "D" next to Hitler's name on a ballot, and he'd probably win.
That is true but do not underestimate her. I kind of went to bat for her in the RICO thing but not that she knew any different. She has handlers that are smarter than you and me which can push her to that Wonka Golden Ticket. Obama is a perfect example.

That is true but do not underestimate her. I kind of went to bat for her in the RICO thing but not that she knew any different. She has handlers that are smarter than you and me which can push her to that Wonka Golden Ticket. Obama is a perfect example.
Oh, she has handlers for sure. And they are intelligent Marxists who are outsmarting useful idiots and the uninterested.

I can't stand Biden, but here is a perfect example of why Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

It's a cancer that spreads very slowly.
When you wake up in the morning is your hatred for Biden the first thing that enters your mind or have you had nightmares about him all night or both?