2024 Massillon Tigers

Glenville dude, stop with your annoying comments, or better yet, folks! Stop responding. He's proud of his son, yippee. Jeopardizes his family's safety living in that war zone, all in hopes of getting help paying for college ??? Great. A smart move would be to enroll at a Massillon, Avon or Eds. Oh, and remember Tiger fans, ALL IT TAKES IS ONE COMPLAINT AND "POOF" HE’S GONE.. I personally see no good reason to play a D4 team, especially one that violates all of the recruiting rules. It's only a mater of time.

Glenville dude, stop with your annoying comments, or better yet, folks! Stop responding. He's proud of his son, yippee. Jeopardizes his family's safety living in that war zone, all in hopes of getting help paying for college ??? Great. A smart move would be to enroll at a Massillon, Avon or Eds. Oh, and remember Tiger fans, ALL IT TAKES IS ONE COMPLAINT AND "POOF" HE’S GONE.. I personally see no good reason to play a D4 team, especially one that violates all of the recruiting rules. It's only a mater of time.
Our backyards… Yep a war zone. ProBuilt Homes only build in war zones, everyone knows that and Willoughby Hills is the worst of the war zones…

Attachments

• IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    245 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
So, you don’t live in CMSD but can send your kid to GA which is cool…but why doesn’t your kid have to play sports for his home district?
Because he attends GA which doesn’t offer sports, so we can and did elect for him to play for the CMSD nearest our home that offers sports. There are 100+ schools in Ohio that don’t offer sports that provide the same option but for some reason only one of them is a hot topic.

Isn’t collinwood closer to WH than glenville?
Yes, it is. If you look at a map of Cleveland, Glenville isn't the closest school to anything outside the district. Which draws into question the eligibility of any suburban talent.

But hey, if you're choosing a school where 5% of the students read at grade level, you're probably not too good at cartography.

Wouldn't Willoughby South be your local school district high school then?
According to my understanding of OHSAA requirements, if you attend school in a multi-school district via open enrollment, your athletic eligibility is vested in the district school closest to your residence -- which may not be the school that you attend.

IMHO, that's stupid (should be "Go where you want, play where you go"), but that's immaterial to the enforcement thereof. It is an unfair advantage if one school ignores that requirement with impunity while other schools adhere to it.

You’re not interested in seeing us beat Massillon? 😳

Not saying it couldn't happen....but remember two things sweet cheeks, #1 it would have to be in the regular season because Massillon isn't division 4 lol. Number two, it would have to be at Massillon or neutral because we don't do 4:00 Friday afternoon kickoffs. I understand you guys doing it because of the war zone....but we dont.

According to my understanding of OHSAA requirements, if you attend school in a multi-school district via open enrollment, your athletic eligibility is vested in the district school closest to your residence -- which may not be the school that you attend.

IMHO, that's stupid (should be "Go where you want, play where you go"), but that's immaterial to the enforcement thereof. It is an unfair advantage if one school ignores that requirement with impunity while other schools adhere to it.
Right, and that's for the OHSAA to answer at this point. And if there is no intent to enforce your own rule, then at least change it to permit what's taking place at GA fit within the parameters of competitive balance add-on rules and move them up accordingly.