Block buster Transfers to Canton McKinley

Well, one player transfer has actually materialized. GlenOak's All-Ohio running back, Jamar Johnson, has transferred to Canton McK, as was announced by Friday Night Ohio earlier today. It appears that Johnson will split time in the backfield with the Bulldogs' returning RB, Nino Hill.
Nino is not going to like that.😉
I can't wait for their "investigative series" into the Texas transfers after that farse they pulled on Hartson.
Canton South RB went back to Glenoak.
Hypocrisy at the Rep. explaining and justifying why they transferred.

Is it wise to admit that you're transferring for athletic reasons?
Well if you read the transfer bylaw it might not be a wise decision. It does state this,

 The reason behind the move. Please note that the move must compel the transfer; the
transfer to the new school cannot be the driving force for the move.

I'll address the elephant in the room...... this is about hypocritical of them. After all the crap they talked about Massillon recruiting, they transfer as well

Summer Loop GIF

still not 18 students coming from various states as was initially stated in the beginning of this thread.
Why does this thread stay in existence when it is based off of hyperbole? LOLOLOL
(is it so the loons have a place to bash away from their safe shelter thread?)

Guys I say good luck and goodbye to any kid that wants to leave. Last years GlenOak team was not great but they were one of my all time favorites because they wanted to be there and gave it all they had. Now for some reason one wants to go, that just gives the next one up that wants to be there a chance.

Guys I say good luck and goodbye to any kid that wants to leave. Last years GlenOak team was not great but they were one of my all time favorites because they wanted to be there and gave it all they had. Now for some reason one wants to go, that just gives the next one up that wants to be there a chance.

Well said, right attitude.

Does seem odd though. GO had a great turnaround, huge win over McKinley and all the momentum. Will be very interesting to see how well he meshes with Mck's other #1. Good luck next year.

Well said, right attitude.

Does seem odd though. GO had a great turnaround, huge win over McKinley and all the momentum. Will be very interesting to see how well he meshes with Mck's other #1. Good luck next year.
Isn't one of the recr........ I mean transfers from Texas a RB also

I got a great idea for the rivalry games. We could go Pay per view on the post-game activities. That may be more competitive than the games???
bQCWmEgKHasZG.gif

I got a great idea for the rivalry games. We could go Pay per view on the post-game activities. That may be more competitive than the games???View attachment 55306
our guys fight, lol one fight and listen to you guys and your jest, however....
your guys....well the long standing tradition speaks for itself at your place....
all the aforementioned possible transfers have not happened making this thread a big swing and a miss
speaking of swing
here you go loons - you know what to do
Summer Loop GIF

Mike Wright got offered by Bowling Green 3 weeks ago with more to come simply because he dominated y’all top lineman

stop it Mike has offers Bowling Green just offered him 3 weeks ago and a few more schools is recruiting him Antonio didn’t have one player get signed on neither signing day all those schools that come through they do what us coaches call a drive by the only player really getting D1 looks is the McClellan kid
First and foremost Mike Wright is a beast regardless what school or team he is on. Has been a beast since playing youth football in Canton. The only thing holding Mike back from bigger offers is his lack of height.

With that said, your little shtick is getting old. I won't say your name but I know you are a certain ex Glenoak players from the 90s who wasn't good enough to play at Mckinley and never beat Mckinley so now you are bitter and hates on anything Mckinley even though you have relatives on the team. Show up at every Mckinley function just to hate is crazy especially when you can just as easily just support your Alma mater. You referee still right? Don't worry I won't tell who you are because most who see what you post and know you can put 2 and 2 together. Just be a hater. Stop with the "fake love" and "its about the kids narrative." But I know you will say you aren't who I think you are but I know. Go off old hater

So.... just to provide some context since the majority of you delusional people don't have the slightest clue. First off, it's ironic you guys have the audacity to mention that we claim people that haven't been at the school etc (whatever was said), when you got fans that claim everyone that drives through Massillon is from Massillon and somehow his/her cousin. I get it Stark County is not huge but come on. Smh. Second, in almost all of these cases these kids have been in Canton City schools. Now in some cases it is of our own fault for a kid leaving. Whether it be politics or the pizza bs, coaches being let go (either rightfully so or NOT). But without that some of these kids would have not been there. Kudos to Massillon for capitalizing. Some names to be exact being Jameir Gamble, Mike Wright, Jah Carter, Trayon and Jay Williams to name a few. Just a FYI, Carter and Big Mike were teammates with new transfer Jamar Johnson in Canton. So explain to me how anybody is claiming kids that are not Canton kids? There is one Canton City school so if a Canton city kid is in the city of Canton wouldn't that make sense to claim them as Canton kids. 🤔 Do you realize Jah Carter has a brother on the Mckinley basketball team? Probably not because most of you don't know or gaf to know them kids. And before anybody says anything about Mr Gamble being a Massillon alum, you are right he was and was a great guy but Gambles parents went to Timken and McKinley and he is the nephew of 97 Championship team standout James Gamble. But I'm done stating facts. You all don't like facts and I don't deal well with delusion. So have at it. ✌️

And lastly, ladies and gentlemen there are more to the world than yappi.com. It's like you all just sit around waiting for $#it to post or respond to. The amount of time some of you all devote to this site is crazy. Get out and enjoy life. The obsession over every thread, Massillon or not, is getting weird. Stay blessed and stay delusional. 3>1 ✌️

I doubt anyone will care about the local transfers. But when the new OC comes from Houston and then four transfers from Houston show up, it can give the appearance of impropriety.

Last edited:
Reactions: y2h
When they have the same culture that led to them instigating post-game violence last year, I'm not too worried about them having the discipline they need to rise above mediocrity.