GCL Co-ed 2023-24

Here you go history buff! Being a Fenwick alum i thought you would know about this website? Not everybody that played for Kreke enjoyed him. Only the tough hard nosed kids could play for him. The charmin soft boys couldn't handle him!
Thx, I’m aware of the site, and did refer to it. I’m not an an alum but I had kids who went there.

Heavy GCL sectional in Springfield this Friday.. Can CJ handle Trotwood?? Alter v. Carroll? Who wins, how do the teams match up?

CJ matches up well with Trotwood... They lost to them early in the season. I'm picking CJ in the "upset" over Trotwood. Alter should beat Carroll I'm not sure they have player athletic enough to guard Greer. If they can take Greer out the game I think they can win the game!

Fenwick takes their 7th straight by 37 with a running clock in the 4th. Those within the program are comparing this team's mental growth throughout the season to the movie "Coach Carter" - beautiful coaching job by McCarthy.

Back to the games for tonight.... I like Fenwick over Bethel-Tate 20+... The game of the night I think is Clinton-Massie vs Badin. I think Badin is to much in the end. Badin by single digits in what could come down to the final possession.
Badin hits 8 3's 1st half and leads 40-12 --then continues to bomb 5 more and wins 61-32 as all 15 play under a running clock---Rams playing very well right now heading into rubber match with Fenwick on Saturday.

Last edited:
Fenwicks starters have been playing there best basketball these past 7 games, leaving the burden off Temming to be the only source of offense.

Alter pulls it out after a scare from Carroll. 47-40

CJ has really found their groove. They lead Trotwood at half 41-19.

Things have gotten interesting in Springfield…. TW only trails by 1 with a minute and a half to go. All Rams in the second half. Reaves has been fantastic for them.

Fenwick takes their 7th straight by 37 with a running clock in the 4th. Those within the program are comparing this team's mental growth throughout the season to the movie "Coach Carter" - beautiful coaching job by McCarthy.
Any score update from Badin vs Fenwick. Fenwick a huge favorite. Should win by about at least 20 I guess

4 Coed teams still alive. 2 beat other Coed teams to get to this point. Is this the best (or even most competitive) D2 league in the state?