IVC Wrestling Tournament

Good job Ridgewood. 2nd place . Only entered 11 guys and only 6 returned from last year. Good showing. Dont wanna hear excuses ,well if this guy this and that guy that. Nope if ya not on the mat ,youre not deserved to be in discussion......sickness,skin,cant make weight. Cant make weight .Wow a coaches nightmare.

Good job Ridgewood. 2nd place . Only entered 11 guys and only 6 returned from last year. Good showing. Dont wanna hear excuses ,well if this guy this and that guy that. Nope if ya not on the mat ,youre not deserved to be in discussion......sickness,skin,cant make weight. Cant make weight .Wow a coaches nightmare.
I was super impressed with Ridgewood!

What are you trying to say i am confused by reading this ?

Why the question marks? I was impressed, It was my first exposure to Ridgewood wrestling this season & I won’t lie going into the tournament I didn’t expect them to finish in the top 4 & they finished 2nd. They have a bunch of really tough wrestlers that battled and will return quite a few of those wrestlers next year. Coach Bethel deserves a ton of credit! He has that program in a good spot.

What are you trying to say i am confused by reading this ?
what part are you confused with. real good job by ridgewood . congrats to coach bethel. and i dont wanna hear excuses well they wouldnt of done this if such an such would of wrestled. quite a few kids out do to many reasons.seen certain kids werent wrestling and was told skin.wt and sickness.

what part are you confused with. real good job by ridgewood . congrats to coach bethel. and i dont wanna hear excuses well they wouldnt of done this if such an such would of wrestled. quite a few kids out do to many reasons.seen certain kids werent wrestling and was told skin.wt and sickness.
They got 2nd place. Did one of the team below them have kids out?

Unsure why you would post about a team that got second place but then go on a rant about kids being out? Did Ridgewood have kids out and could have got first or other teams had kids out which could have propelled them to second or first? Just confused on what your rant was! Beans100 do you understand or am i missing something?

sit in the bleachers and listen to people talk. and you know what im talking about if your around wrestling at all

I was just trolling and read the post. Unsure and have read his post 3 times, Unsure on what he is saying? I would really have to review the brackets and really do not care enough to do that. Results are on baumspage.

Unsure why you would post about a team that got second place but then go on a rant about kids being out? Did Ridgewood have kids out and could have got first or other teams had kids out which could have propelled them to second or first? Just confused on what your rant was! Beans100 do you understand or am i missing something?
Indian Valley was the only team to my knowledge that was really missing guys with Braun, Albright & Steagall. They finished first, so I’m curious as to who he’s alluding too.

Honestly I don't know what's with the that guy I know Garaway lost some matches that I thought would of won. I knew Ridgewood would be right their as Garaway has wrestled them quite a bit this year. Both Ridgewood and Garfield IMHO are the biggest risers in the IVC. Garaway is very young with 7/12 wrestlers being freshman.

Honestly I don't know what's with the that guy I know Garaway lost some matches that I thought would have won. I knew Ridgewood would be right their as Garaway has wrestled them quite a bit this year. Both Ridgewood and Garfield IMHO are the biggest risers in the IVC. Garaway is very young with 7/12 wrestlers being freshman.
Garaway a young core will be fun to watch the next few years. I’m looking forward to seeing how they do the next few weeks. I think they’ll surprise some people.