PAC 7 who wins it in 2023/2024

Worst officiating in a high school basketball I’ve prolly ever seen . Would love to see that game and let the kids decide who wins instead of the refs . If you say cvca is a top 10 team in state then northwest is right there with them … better officiating later in season at northwest and they win by 10 .
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

CVCA ranked #5 in AP poll. We will probably lose Tuesday at Louisville, then return to take the 2nd half of the league
The good thing about CVCA is that defense usually travels well on the road. Sometimes offense can struggle in a different gym with different lighting and such but playing tough defense usually keeps you in those games. If CVCA pulls this game out it could turn into a special season.

CVCA keeps it going tonight on the road at canton south. Another nice win for the Royals. I said it before but I don’t think anybody in the league can beat them.

Why the constant need to beat your chest? It's baffled me all winter. Do you get bonus points for being correct, or something? LoL! It looks like it was a competitive game, at least.
I hop Triway beats them in the Pitt. They took them to overtime at there house I hope you guys can get them just to make him stop. lol

Why the constant need to beat your chest? It's baffled me all winter. Do you get bonus points for being correct, or something? LoL! It looks like it was a competitive game, at least.
Frankly, it’s a belated response to the typical derogatory comments about CVCA and its coach. The usual preseason predictions of how mediocre we will be coupled with the loss of Peterson and success this team has had. Interesting that you are so hyper-sensitive to it but any other team who is proud of their success is ignored.

Frankly, it’s a belated response to the typical derogatory comments about CVCA and its coach. The usual preseason predictions of how mediocre we will be coupled with the loss of Peterson and success this team has had. Interesting that you are so hyper-sensitive to it but any other team who is proud of their success is ignored.
If I were hyper-sensitive, I would have called you out a month ago. I just figured I'd say something cuz it's just getting annoying. LoL! You're a Walsh guy, right? Not even sure your association with CVCA other than hopping on their bandwagon 'cuz you don't like BellStores.

James Franco Flirt GIF

If I were hyper-sensitive, I would have called you out a month ago. I just figured I'd say something cuz it's just getting annoying. LoL! You're a Walsh guy, right? Not even sure your association with CVCA other than hopping on their bandwagon 'cuz you don't like BellStores.

James Franco Flirt GIF
Someone please make an emergency run to Orrville. Stat.
CremestixLineup_1920-1152w.jpg

We need a peace offering to calm this row right down.

Just so I fully understand the situation....You're calling someone hyper-sensitive when you admittedly are on here touting CVCA because people talked bad about the team and their coach? Ummmm....who wants to tell him?

Orrville scores 24 points vs cvca, that is a total slap in the face to the orrville hoop program , this guy and his staff cant beat anyone that they should not beat. how much longer do we have to pay to watch this show of a basketball program. Get a flaming clue admin and worthless AD.

Orrville scores 24 points vs cvca, that is a total slap in the face to the orrville hoop program , this guy and his staff cant beat anyone that they should not beat. how much longer do we have to pay to watch this show of a basketball program. Get a flaming clue admin and worthless AD.
Crazy how much the orrville program has changed .. in football and in basketball

those to programs are run by some of the worst from the wcal Frizzel (smithville) Zuercher ( Waynedale) and so is our AD( Dalton) AND PRINCIPAL(chippewa) all from the WCAL.

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like it was amazing.

How many more in The Pit?
3 regular season games left in The Pit, plus probably a home tournament game. Last home game celebration is Saturday 2/17 vs Orrville:

Girls JV
Boys JV
Girls Varsity
Boys Varsity