2023 Northern Buckeye Conference

Who wins the 2023 Northern Buckeye Conference?

• Eastwood

Votes: 11 21.2%
  • Fostoria

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Genoa

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Lake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maumee

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Oak Harbor

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • Otsego

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Rossford

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it’s comical to take a look back at this thread from the start of last year to now this year. We’re talking about Rutherford, Saunders, and Lindke again. Only difference is now it’s Otsego and SF rather than Otsego and Eastwood. Plus, the IQ level of the posters has gone down a bit. This thread is junk now.

I think it’s comical to take a look back at this thread from the start of last year to now this year. We’re talking about Rutherford, Saunders, and Lindke again. Only difference is now it’s Otsego and SF rather than Otsego and Eastwood. Plus, the IQ level of the posters has gone down a bit. This thread is junk now.
Completely agree. We've gone from adults conversing about normal day to day talk to having kids (most likely) tarnish it with spread of misinformation and pointless remarks. Unfortunately there is no way to eliminate them from jumping in.

I've learned that Bowling Green interviewed candidates last week. They could announce any day.

My way too early rankings for next season
1. Oak Harbor
2. Genoa
3. Maumee
4. Lake
5. Eastwood
6. Otsego
7. Rossford
8. Fostoria
I’m curious as to what makes you think Eastwood will fall all the way to 5.

I won’t venture to guess the whole league order, but Oak Harbor and Eastwood are on top for me.

Last edited:
My way too early rankings for next season
1. Oak Harbor
2. Genoa
3. Maumee
4. Lake
5. Eastwood
6. Otsego
7. Rossford
8. Fostoria
Home run hire for Otsego. Thought Craig might stay at AW a couple more years. Otsego apparently has a really good 8th grade class, but he should pull them up the pecking order some until then.

My best early guess for next year...
1. Oak Harbor
2. Eastwood
3. Genoa
4. Otsego
5. Maumee
6. Lake
7. Rossford
8. Fostoria

Home run hire for Otsego. Thought Craig might stay at AW a couple more years. Otsego apparently has a really good 8th grade class, but he should pull them up the pecking order some until then.

My best early guess for next year...
1. Oak Harbor
2. Eastwood
3. Genoa
4. Otsego
5. Maumee
6. Lake
7. Rossford
8. Fostoria
They do have a lot of talent with underclassmen as well as in the middle school ranks. But it’s how you grow up that really matters, Fostoria has been fantastic for years in MS yet it completely derails by HS. Otsego is a prime job in my opinion, as Waterville & Perrysburg continue to explode, I expect more development around Haskins and in turn, more young families moving in