2022 Cleveland Browns Thread

Njoku is a hell of an athlete. He has absolutely no football sense. Brissett is scrambling and running out of time and Njoku is standing in the back of the end zone behind a DB like a damn statue rather than trying to find a gap to move into.

As I was listening to the game while driving home, a random thought popped into my brain that it would probably be a good bet the Falcons win a Super Bowl before the Browns ever appear in one.

What a disgrace this team is.

Always take the points on the road. On 4th down squeeze it into a receiver, don't just lob it out of bounds.

As I was listening to the game while driving home, a random thought popped into my brain that it would probably be a good bet the Falcons win a Super Bowl before the Browns ever appear in one.
They'd have a title already if it wasn't for Brady

Football coaches eff up football time and time again. It’s such a simple game, but they all want to show off their brains. When you’re at the one you just hand it off four times in a row. Case closed.

Football coaches eff up football time and time again. It’s such a simple game, but they all want to show off their brains. When you’re at the one you just hand it off four times in a row. Case closed.
Always trying to prove they're the smartest guy in the room....

Browns front seven is getting manhandled in this drive.

They knew they were short at DT and in depth at DE and did nothing about it. They are now paying for it.

I was at a Div 3 game yesterday and an the offense rolls down the field running the ball. First and goal and what does he do, throw two back shoulder jump balls to the end zone that were incomplete followed by a screen that ended up being picked off. Incredible display of offensive coaching.

Last edited:
And then Dave Ragone calls two pass plays after just bulldozing the ball down the field. Incredible.