Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key word in the above paragraph is “wondering” while I know you are just another “brainwashed by Donnie follower” because you are unable to have a thought or idea of your own.
That actually doesn't make any sense but does tend to make you look even dumber. Two more posts and you will prove my point completely.

I agree it would be nice, let’s hope we can get through this season without games being cancelled and with the stadiums full !
The title says Covid. You’re just butt hurt because someone disagrees with you and the only way you can argue is resorting to name calling.

The title says Covid. You’re just butt hurt because someone disagrees with you and the only way you can argue is resorting to name calling.
No actually I feel bad for you, so badly brainwashed that you still can’t answer a question that was asked almost 10 hours ago.
Name calling ?

Y

You can’t answer it either. How many deaths were tagged COVID no matter what the actual cause?
It was YOU that said and I quote “vaccine isn’t working” so I asked you a question which would disprove your statement and yet you are unwilling to find the answer. Got it ??
Is this how the brainwashed think now ? Just asking so I know what I will be dealing with moving forward.

That’s an assumption using the phrase “your guy” I wouldn’t go that far but I can assure you that #45 was certainly not my guy.
You could put God himself as mayor of Chicago and it wouldn’t make a difference.
We know who "your guy" was. Six months in and they people with Covid overrun the border and "you guy" (or his handlers) have signed over 70 executive orders running this country like a dictatorship. They are also deathly of afraid about what his VP would do. As for Chicago, it has never been in worse shape since Lori Lightfoot took over.

We know who "your guy" was. Six months in and they people with Covid overrun the border and "you guy" (or his handlers) have signed over 70 executive orders running this country like a dictatorship. They are also deathly of afraid about what his VP would do. As for Chicago, it has never been in worse shape since Lori Lightfoot took over.
My god you are right we most certainly need #45 back in office. ???‍♂️
As for Chicago what are you basing the “never been in worse shape” on exactly ?

Y

You can’t answer it either. How many deaths were tagged COVID no matter what the actual cause?
do you know how a death certificate is filled out? If you did, you would know the answer to this. I have no dog in this fight, but when they fill it out, the doctor of record puts the immediate cause of death, and then can add any conditions they had that may have contributed to it. Therefore it could be congestive heart failure as the immediate cause, and also say due to COPD or a consequence of Covid, etc

do you know how a death certificate is filled out? If you did, you would know the answer to this. I have no dog in this fight, but when they fill it out, the doctor of record puts the immediate cause of death, and then can add any conditions they had that may have contributed to it. Therefore it could be congestive heart failure as the immediate cause, and also say due to COPD or a consequence of Covid, etc
Now why would you want to try and explain facts or reason to these people ? Unless you have the initials DJT they won’t believe a word you say.

This all started by the liberals saying "we need to protect the elderly, we need more hospital space, we need a vaccine ".... now we have a vaccine, the elderly can get vaccinated AND wear a mask if they choose, and covid cases are NOT inundating the hospitals.....so the problem is solved .....YET THE LIBERALS WANT IT TO CONTINUE

I cant believe a Trump guy made this statement

The vaccine you are so proud of wouldn't be here except for DJT. And who are the mensa members who voted for a man who doesn't know what day it is and a woman who couldn't converse on an equal level with a 12 year old? But hey, you keep thinking you're smarter than everyone else.

The vaccine you are so proud of wouldn't be here except for DJT. And who are the mensa members who voted for a man who doesn't know what day it is and a woman who couldn't converse on an equal level with a 12 year old? But hey, you keep thinking you're smarter than everyone else.
I should have known ??‍♂️

Mensa man, Trump didn't develop the vaccine, he cut the red tape to get it done. And 82, brilliant response.

Last edited:
This all started by the liberals saying "we need to protect the elderly, we need more hospital space, we need a vaccine ".... now we have a vaccine, the elderly can get vaccinated AND wear a mask if they choose, and covid cases are NOT inundating the hospitals.....so the problem is solved .....YET THE LIBERALS WANT IT TO CONTINUE
again, no dog in the fight, buts lets not forget this is a novel virus.... and even now we are continuing to learn about the efficacy of the vaccine, so yes.... as more information is gained, things can change in terms of how effective the vaccine is in limiting the spread versus how well it works in the long term to keep people out of hospitals, etc. So the only thing I will say is that, the information will continue to update and how this is handled will change with it. There is no doubt that its frustrating, but I do not think we will see mask mandates and shut down like we did last march again.

The problem is, the leadership in the country does not communicate this effectively enough and instead has turned this into a political thing.

Although I find it funny Fox News was blasting the vaccines, and now want people to get them.... so they have changed their opinion for whatever reason, but I don't see people going nuts about that either.

Last edited:
Mensa man, Trump didn't develop the vaccine, he cut the red tape to get it done. And 82, brilliant response.

I see. He only cut the time needed to develop a vaccine, that supporters say is ineffective. Congrats?

Some of you are so worried about keeping your "pub credentials" you don't even know what to pretend you believe anymore.

Get the Trump vaccine. #MAGA

What I find incredible is this:

While DJT was in office, many, many people/politicians on the left said they would never get the shot while he was in charge. Then, in a moment of complete hypocrisy/insanity, after Biden was "elected", they rushed out and got the shot in droves.

HELLO?!?! IT WAS/IS THE SAME F---ING SHOT!!!! *face palm* SMH.

I see. He only cut the time needed to develop a vaccine, that supporters say is ineffective. Congrats?

Some of you are so worried about keeping your "pub credentials" you don't even know what to pretend you believe anymore.

Get the Trump vaccine. #MAGA
Trump supporters are not saying the vaccine is ineffective, they are using some independent thought and questioning some things about it. When the government is so adamant about taking an experimental drug, intelligent people naturally have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.