Black teens are killed 20 times more often than white teens by gun violence.

Black Lives Matter is specifically aimed at Police violence towards black people and racial violence. There are plenty of people and organizations that focus on black on black violence.

Why the need to lump causes together? It's not like the BLM cause is some terrible cause. There are people that are advocates for women specific causes, or crime specific causes, we aren't bashing mothers against drunk drivers, or Rape victim advocates.

Last edited:
Black Lives Matter is specifically aimed at Police violence towards black people and racial violence. There are plenty of people and organizations that focus on black on black violence.

Why the need to lump causes together? It's not like the BLM cause is some terrible cause. There are people that are advocates for women specific causes, or crime specific causes, we aren't bashing mothers against drunk drivers, or Rape victim advocates.
That was well done and 100% accurate. I will add that this keeps being a thing because some angry aggrieved white guys don’t like black people pushing back on what they think does not exist or they want to maintain. For a group that claims they don’t make anything about race, they sure create threads and post a bunch about black people and race.

So they are focused on the 12 unarmed black men killed by police last year?

BTW, more than half of those were in the cop's face, trying to take their weapon, entering their squad car, etc.

That's according to the Washington Post.

So they are focused on the 12 unarmed black men killed by police last year?

BTW, more than half of those were in the cop's face, trying to take their weapon, entering their squad car, etc.

That's according to the Washington Post.
Do you ever educate yourself? The cause is not just about police killing black men. It is about overall equality with a specific focus on the entire criminal justice system. A system that incarcerates them at a massively higher rate, and sentences them disproportionally longer than whites. I know guys like you don’t like to acknowledge this but it is actually true.

Do you ever educate yourself? The cause is not just about police killing black men. It is about overall equality with a specific focus on the entire criminal justice system. A system that incarcerates them at a massively higher rate, and sentences them disproportionally longer than whites. I know guys like you don’t like to acknowledge this but it is actually true.

Maybe the 20 times more likely to be killed is a clue on why the other stats , like incarcerate rate are also disproportionate ?

You need to log back in as ProV1....

If one group commits crimes at a higher rate proportionally than another group, then logic tells you the rate of incarceration will therefore be higher.

Do you?
whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.
We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

We are working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically targeted for demise.

We affirm our humanity, our contributions to this society, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

So long as we keep having people excuse cultural breakdown of the black community as a fault of society we will get more breakdown. Some inner city areas voted for Biden at nearly 100%. So why would you not expect them to also commit crimes at a greater rate?

If a black guy robs a store for his 36 time in the last five years, should he not get a longer sentence for the same crime as a white guy who robbed his first store ever at age 60 with no priors?

If black communities are such fine places to live why all the bars on the windows and razor wire on fenced in business lots? Businesses spend all that money on security just because they are biased?

Boy..those organizations sure do suck at what they do. BLM is a terrible cause..it lies to its members, perpetuates violence, violence against policemen, tells its members that they don't have to listen to a policeman. BLM is an f'ing scam.

It's also about burning buildings and getting free televisions from Target, destroying statues and renaming schools.

Boy..those organizations sure do suck at what they do. BLM is a terrible cause..it lies to its members, perpetuates violence, violence against policemen, tells its members that they don't have to listen to a policeman. BLM is an f'ing scam.
It would be much easier to just say you hate black people and call it a day. ?‍♂️

Lots in common with the democrat party, no?

It would be much easier to just say you hate black people and call it a day. ?‍♂️
On the contrary...I hate violence and lawlessness. I've never seen a completely innocent black man killed by police. Stupid decisions = bad consequences.

One only needs to watch the First 48 to see the problems within black communities. Nearly every young black man killed on the show is killed by another black man and the line " Daquin was an 18 yr old male, who was father to a 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl"

And so long as many people have your mindset, that we hate blacks, nothing will be accomplished in righting the sinking culture. So long as you can say " whitey doesn't like me because of my color" you have a built in excuse to dismiss your achievement shortcomings as white oppression.

My question for those living in urban blight, (probably no one on here is personally in this situation currently) do you not see there is a social problem within your community? It is not whitey you are attempting to stop from stealing your possessions by putting bars over your windows.

I spent two years working with urban Dayton west side residents, trying to help them help themselves by providing some essential services to people who were unable to do for themselves. Most people were very appreciative of the help, some were not. The ones who were not often got angry about us trying to get them to help themselves. They saw any push to encourage them to act on their own behalf as either futility that would end in failure and more personal dislike of themselves, or they saw it as whitey trying to control their life.....again.

I have never been back since the day I was chased from a home by the tenant with a sawed off 12 gauge. Decided they could solve their own problems and I would go about my own business.

And so long as many people have your mindset, that we hate blacks, nothing will be accomplished in righting the sinking culture.
Apologies if you thought this was directed at you personally, or a larger audience. I thought it was pretty clear in my original comment that 'you' was a reference to the OP. While it's their right to voice these opinions, I also have the right to call them out. This particular poster seems to have an intense grievance with how whites are treated comparatively to blacks.

I don't disagree with with your premise in reference to some urban neighborhoods, but to portray a black person as a part of a broad 'sinking culture', as you stated, sorry... I don't agree. I can easily point to poor, mostly white, rural communities that are struggling with opioid addiction and unemployment, but also understand that they do not represent white folks as a whole. Sounds like you attempted to lend a hand, which is admirable, but I doubt every experience similar to yours is the exactly the same.

To your original point, my mindset is that while this country offers opportunity at most every corner - including to those who work hard regardless of skin color, I'm more likely to get a leg up because of mine. And I know a large majority will not agree, but that's my experience. Either way, as you mentioned, you'll go about your own business.

Apologies if you thought this was directed at you personally, or a larger audience. I thought it was pretty clear in my original comment that 'you' was a reference to the OP. While it's their right to voice these opinions, I also have the right to call them out. This particular poster seems to have an intense grievance with how whites are treated comparatively to blacks.

I don't disagree with with your premise in reference to some urban neighborhoods, but to portray a black person as a part of a broad 'sinking culture', as you stated, sorry... I don't agree. I can easily point to poor, mostly white, rural communities that are struggling with opioid addiction and unemployment, but also understand that they do not represent white folks as a whole. Sounds like you attempted to lend a hand, which is admirable, but I doubt every experience similar to yours is the exactly the same.

To your original point, my mindset is that while this country offers opportunity at most every corner - including to those who work hard regardless of skin color, I'm more likely to get a leg up because of mine. And I know a large majority will not agree, but that's my experience. Either way, as you mentioned, you'll go about your own business.
Looking at stats.....fatherless homes, babies born out of wedlock, rates of criminality....doesn't look good.

Better question is why no public figure wants to address this.

Nope just those who advocate for criminal behavior, no matter the race.
You appear to be the racist, as seeing all members of society as a subset, instead of as an individual.