US bombs Syria facilities used by Iran-backed militia; first airstrikes under Biden

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
U.S. airstrikes targeted bases in Syria used by Iranian militant groups suspected of attacking American and allied forces in northern Iraq last week, the Pentagon announced late Thursday.

The strikes, the first authorized by President Joe Biden, hit multiple targets used by the militias the Pentagon blames for rocket attacks on a base in northern Iraq that killed a contractor and wounded U.S. and allied troops.

Remember how the media reacted to Soleimani being killed by a Trump ordered airstrike? Talking to people making him out to be a martyr and just misunderstood person ?

Good times

Betting the coverage will be different here

One could say the same about Trump who ordered his own air strike against Syria early in his presidency.

Do you wish him to do nothing about an enemy force attacking our troops?
I'm fine with it.

Let's just hope he doesn't put up with Iranian sailors capturing our service people in International waters,
then parading them around and making them cry like Obama did.

Remember how the media reacted to Soleimani being killed by a Trump ordered airstrike? Talking to people making him out to be a martyr and just misunderstood person ?

Good times

Betting the coverage will be different here
Trump's airstrike effectively killed one of the most important figures in Iran, which could have sparked even more conflict had cooler heads not prevailed. Biden's airstrike effectively has no use or purpose. Get everyone the heII out of there.

Welcome to the new boss, same as the old boss.

Trump's airstrike effectively killed one of the most important figures in Iran, which could have sparked even more conflict had cooler heads not prevailed. Biden's airstrike effectively has no use or purpose. Get everyone the heII out of there.

Israel will take care of Iran when it's time.

Kamala Harris was not informed prior to the Syrian bombing and is very upset about being left out of the loop, per WH official

Why should they tell her about it? She's just another stooge.

Kamala Harris was not informed prior to the Syrian bombing and is very upset about being left out of the loop, per WH official

Why should they tell her about it? She's just another stooge.
Wait. I thought she was the ghost POTUS? You mean President Potato is pulling the strings now? What happened?

Oh, that's right. I forgot about the Globalist Reptilian Elite that ingest fetus blood for fuel. Keep us posted on their future plans after you're done at the fish fry!
Your attempt at humor falls flat, as usual. Keep trying, though.

I will have my afternoon fish fry and beer and reconnoiter later today.

Allowing Solemani to live could have resulted in many more deaths and ultimately a full scale war.

Your attempt at humor falls flat, as usual. Keep trying, though.

I will have my afternoon fish fry and beer and reconnoiter later today.
Sorry you thought it was supposed to be funny. As I understand it, actual people believe this is the case. Hope that helps.

Sorry you thought it was supposed to be funny. As I understand it, actual people believe this is the case. Hope that helps.
You guys know much more about that than the republican posters on here. Qanon and these wild thoughts seem to be researched by democrat posters here a lot. I wouldn't know about any of it without you guys obsessing

You guys know much more about that than the republican posters on here. Qanon and these wild thoughts seem to be researched by democrat posters here a lot. I wouldn't know about any of it without you guys obsessing
I mean, there are folks currently serving in the House that buy this crap. And since I happen to pay attention to Congressional representation, it's not that hard to understand. It literally takes a 30 second Google search to understand the nonsense, but if you consider that an obsession, okay. ?‍♂️

I mean, there are folks currently serving in the House that buy this crap. And since I happen to pay attention to Congressional representation, it's not that hard to understand. It literally takes a 30 second Google search to understand the nonsense, but if you consider that an obsession, okay. ?‍♂️
And there are folks on the democrat side who are fans of communists. Doesn't mean I'm going to research sites on the wack jobs like many of you guys do with qanon.

And there are folks on the democrat side who are fans of communists. Doesn't mean I'm going to research sites on the wack jobs like many of you guys do with qanon.
Again, it was literally a Google search that took less than a minute. No copious research required. (y)

Again, it was literally a Google search that took less than a minute. No copious research required. (y)
It's pretty clear that a lot of democrats on here do a lot more research on Qanon and such than one minute ...

Regardless, I wouldn't know anything about them if it wasn't for you guys who bring it up all the time

Who and what?
1. Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Q is a patriot, we know that for sure,” Greene said in a video from 2017, in which she recapped some of Q’s predictions and why she supports them.There’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it,” she said, referring to Trump.

2. Lauren Boebert: Asked in a May interview about the Q theory, Boebert said, “I hope that this is real. It only means America is getting stronger and better, and people are returning to conservative values, and that’s what I am for.”