Ohio State Buckeyes 2020

Hopefully this will mean none of these players miss any more games this year.

It will be strange if one of the playoff teams has a outbreak like this before the playoff game.

Hopefully this will mean none of these players miss any more games this year.

It will be strange if one of the playoff teams has a outbreak like this before the playoff game.
I give the season 50-50 to be completed

Kirk Herbstreit was right.

jlHxaH8B-6_wYYpa8Zk58MnKE6hUJNTNd-9fIqeF0-v8szwZoE9GsZr7oW6XHbIeCtzG0ScyHCXtVaQ9UUOF2ErpNFrKh7dN0OSYR6INnM6-RjXx0JDl

Was hearing yesterday they would try and play Maryland if Michigan cancelled. 2020 really blows.
I see Maryland and Rutgers are scheduled for Saturday. I was thinking I heard Joel Klatt say Ohio State and Maryland would play if Michigan cancelled. Must’ve been another school.

If they don't find a game the conference will change to the rule. No way they're going to blow a member school's chance at a national championship.

Big Ten wouldn't let Nebraska play OOC games, citing safety concerns, would make the Big Ten bigger hypocrites than they already are for OhioSt to play an OOC game. Buckeyes are in the National playoffs without a game; but would be ironic since the they have are the ones who said only conference champions should be eligible.

Once again the rules do not apply to OSU. The big joke changes rule to allow the Buckeyes to play in the title game.......

What did we learn kids?

Once again the rules do not apply to OSU. The big joke changes rule to allow the Buckeyes to play in the title game.......

What did we learn kids?
who in the B1G is better than OSU if they play in the NC all schools in the B1G get more money not only was it the only thing to do it was was the right thing to do

What did we learn kids?
Good God Vamps. Is your team sucking t his year. Get over it and move on. There is more to come, trust me. Let's just see how all this plays out. I expect a few hiccups along the way.

What did we learn kids?

I think the big lesson for the kids this year is...........don't suck.

The other reality in this is that even if they played Michigan and somehow lost, they would have still been the East champs. Can't punish them for no game than you do for a loss.

Good God Vamps. Is your team sucking t his year. Get over it and move on. There is more to come, trust me. Let's just see how all this plays out. I expect a few hiccups along the way.

God is always good,.
No... they sit on top in the toughest league in the country.
Can care less and already over it.... just making a point
Oh yeah, what is that?
Why should I trust you when I do not know you?
I won't be watching but OK.....
Drink more water.....

I think the big lesson for the kids this year is...........don't suck.

The other reality in this is that even if they played Michigan and somehow lost, they would have still been the East champs. Can't punish them for no game than you do for a loss.

Why have the rule then.

No, it is not fare to a school that plays 10 to 12 games compared to OSU who would of only played 6.

Why have the rule then.

No, it is not fare to a school that plays 10 to 12 games compared to OSU who would of only played 6.

I guess the other lesson is that you shouldn't prematurely make rules.

I get your point but at the end of the day I think people want to see the best teams play.

who in the B1G is better than OSU if they play in the NC all schools in the B1G get more money not only was it the only thing to do it was was the right thing to do

I can care less about $$$ and more about credibility. Why have the rule in the first place.

Lets look at OSU........ a team use to have to forfeit games but because of OSU they now vacate games
OSU have players suspended but yet they are allowed to play in the Bowl Game.
and now since it was OSU that did not play enough games we will once again change the rules for them..... after all the only thing that matters kids is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I guess the other lesson is that you shouldn't prematurely make rules.

I get your point but at the end of the day I think people want to see the best teams play.

Well, I would much rather watch Indiana play NW which would be a great game compared to a 40 point blow out......

Honest question - just how good is Ohio St?
Beat 1 team with a record over .500 and Indiana didn't beat anyone with a record over .500
With no OOC games from any Big Ten team; is it a case of the tallest midget or Goliath smiting the weak?