100,000 cases of coronavirus already in Ohio

So....5 week old data good. 4week old data bad. So next week, this weeks 4 week old data will be good? We just need to wait another month to verify this months data?

So....5 week old data good. 4week old data bad. So next week, this weeks 4 week old data will be good? We just need to wait another month to verify this months data?
It takes four weeks to get 75% of deaths logged. Only about 25% of the deaths will show up in the data same week.

That’s why the daily reported number is tracked instead.

Those 156 deaths probably happened over a course of several days/weeks. They were just reported yesterday.

At least that is how I understand those numbers.
I posted the single day averages as reported by day. How can people trust BS data. Trash in trash out. How are the assisted care facilities doing? Do any Conservatives on here know of deaths from Covid? I ask this biased question for a reason.

Cases are more or less in “real time.” Deaths and cases are completely different data sources.
Real time my ash. Covid deaths on Sunday average 8 per Sunday. Wednesday average 36. The death rates should be static for each day. Is Wednesday a special day for Covid deaths.

DeWine said there is a lag in cases reported.

Are you correct, or is he?
There’s a bit of a lag because they don’t have the capacity to handle the current volume. But we’re talking a day or two. It takes about a month to get accurate death numbers by day.

There’s a bit of a lag because they don’t have the capacity to handle the current volume. But we’re talking a day or two. It takes about a month to get accurate death numbers by day.
Welp, here’s to hoping the death rate soars! We’d hate to see the Black Plague fizzle out

Welp, here’s to hoping the death rate soars! We’d hate to see the Black Plague fizzle out
Death numbers are clearly going up. As are hospitalization numbers. Which will lead to more non-COVID deaths due to capacity issues.

Again, you’re trying to make a weird point you haven’t entirely thought through.
Im sorry you’re that dense but the whole point is that you want this to be bad, it’s sad you exult in misery and death and actively root for it to get worse.

Or your friends house to watch a game.
Only if they require one in their house. I’m not sure of your point. Mine is and always has been that we as a society are not really wearing masks or social distancing. You keep posting on the subject without really saying anything.

Only if they require one in their house. I’m not sure of your point. Mine is and always has been that we as a society are not really wearing masks or social distancing. You keep posting on the subject without really saying anything.
?

Death numbers are clearly going up. As are hospitalization numbers. Which will lead to more non-COVID deaths due to capacity issues.

I call BS on this.

Show me evidence that we're seeing non-covid deaths because people are being refused care. This is NOT happening today. It was happening back in March & April though.

I get why you throw this out. You've seen the data and while you won't admit it you know that non-covid deaths due to the lock down are starting to show up big time. You also know that these deaths will only increase in the future. But if you're going to use a lag to describe covid deaths you have to realize that the lock down death lag is much longer. The lock down deaths we're seeing now are the result of the Spring lock down.

The only reason someone with signs of a heart attack might not go to the hospital has nothing to do with capacity but everything to do with their being terrified of catching covid. And they have this misplaced fear because of people like you who maintain a constant drumbeat of how dangerous covid is.

Irrational fear is one of the worlds great killers.