What Trump's four years taught me about the two White Americas

Candace isn't out there asking for fair/equal opportunities, she is selling what she believes will get her paid most by conservatives pundits.
So, she is treating people you don't particularly like, like suckers and you're complaining? Maybe it's my personal bias but I'm pretty sure all these never-held-office pundits are just actors looking to get paid. They're all looking for suckers to buy their schtick. Oprah became a billionaire doing it.

So, she is treating people you don't particularly like, like suckers and you're complaining? Maybe it's my personal bias but I'm pretty sure all these pundits are just actors looking to get paid. They're all looking for suckers to buy their schtick. Oprah became a billionaire doing it.
Not so much complaining, but explaining to posters why I don't buy her drivel, as some posters seem to think I'm an "idiot" there word not mines, because I don't.

Eh, if more crime per capita is being committed by...to avoid controversy, let's say "men," then wouldn't we expect that more men get killed by police than women?

Just saying.

Not disagreeing with your premise, just your approach to justifying it. If AN officer John Law commits murder, we do not hold all of them accountable.
I'm not even sure it's the per capita or numbers. But the fact that time after time, even with video evidence(going back to Rodney King) the officers were getting off. Even the ones that were getting fired would get new jobs at other police departments. It seemed until there were wide spread protest no one was convicted in these cases.

The predominant culture trusts the police. It's an institution. That's not unique to the majority, to trust blindly an institution. Getting people to look at a police incident with open mind is asking a lot. It's a hard dangerous job. Mistakes will be made. Even acknowledging a mistake is a long road let alone tying to get an admission of intent.

I know I'm preaching but I feel we see only a very small slice of the whole when we look at these incidents. I'd be hard pressed to think of a positive interaction with the cops around here, trying to get one to do anything but even I know their necessity and I try to remember I need to know not to blame all for the few I've dealt with. If the left had taken that approach to these situations, I don't think we'd be having all this angst.

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about those posters. They've nothing anyone in the real would take seriously. Have to kind of parse those that exist from those that get their words from the tube or radio. There's some with earned perspective that are fun to read, even if it's different from mine. I hope you're not detered, you bring an honest approach. Just avoid the bait.

Last edited:
I'm not even sure it's the per capita or numbers. But the fact that time after time, even with video evidence(going back to Rodney King) the officers were getting off. Even the ones that were getting fired would get new jobs at other police departments. It seemed until there were wide spread protest no one was convicted in these cases.
So police officers are never justified?

Didn't say that,
Bottom line is it's very rare for a Floyd case. Does it happen? Heck yes and the PO should be charged. The sad thing is EVERYONE was pizzed by the Floyd case and Y'all still rioted and started to burn shyte and it hasn't stopped yet. You do realize at some point it will end badly right?

Bottom line is it's very rare for a Floyd case. Does it happen? Heck yes and the PO should be charged. The sad thing is EVERYONE was pizzed by the Floyd case and Y'all still rioted and started to burn shyte and it hasn't stopped yet. You do realize at some point it will end badly right?
You say it's rare, but in a matter of weeks you had Ahmaud Aubrey, Breonna Taylor and Floyd all come to light, which ones do we not know about,,,

Candace isn't out there asking for fair/equal opportunities, she is selling what she believes will get her paid most by conservatives pundits.
Sadly, I think most of the pundits on all sides of this debate are doing what they are doing to get paid. Not too much altruism from anyone in this debate.

I've mentioned this several times on here. People seem to forget 2/3rds of the description "young, black, male".
Yep, different conclusions for different immutable characteristics. Why is racism always the conclusion, but sexism and ageism are never the conclusion?

* Blacks make up only 13% of the population, yet 40% of the "deaths by cops". Conclusion: it can only be racism. It has nothing to do with which race commits the most crimes, even though facts say otherwise.
* Men make up only 49% of the population, yet 95% of the "deaths by cops". Conclusion: it can only be that men are committing more crimes, obviously. No sexism here...move along, nothing to see.
* Youths make up only 20% of the population, yet 90% of the "deaths by cops". Conclusion: it can only be that youths are committing more crimes, obviously. No ageism here...move along, nothing to see.

BLM is a false narrative.

Exactly she would have been one of those Africans selling us to Europeans. She is not into lifting up Black folks, she's looking for her 30 pieces of silver.
I'd really like for you to provide details on how Candace Owens is not lifting up Black folks? Explain to me in your eyes what's wrong with her message?

By the way, I could start a thread about What The Eight Years of Obama Taught Me!

First and foremost that Black on White Racism was locked into a closet for a long time and Obama opened the door and let it out.

By the way, I could start a thread about What The Eight Years of Obama Taught Me!

First and foremost that Black on White Racism was locked into a closet for a long time and Obama opened the door and let it out.
Ironically enough, Obama is still in the closet.