Kids that transferred...question??

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishYouWereHere

So it’s week 7...
I remember way back in June, July & August, there was talk on Yappi of “this kid“ and “that kid” transferring.
and questions as to whether they would have to sit out after week 5.
So does anyone know of any moves where this is the case??

If he legitimately moved in, that would be one of the 11 transfer exceptions. Clearly the school isn't giving all the details.

Can someone explain the transfer rule to me? I don’t understand how some kids move/transfer and play the entire season while others have to sit out.

ezplain it to me like I’m a 3rd grader.

Just go to court, OHSAA rarely fights it in court. The player in question and school district can get a stay of injunctive relief and OHSAA will not push it.

Anyone else know of another instance?
Any examples of kids allowed to play this entire season that transferred?

Kids from the Senate league transferred out. Cle Hts got kids from the Senate and Beachwood when those schools where in flux. Streetsboro got 2 excellent players from both Buchtel and Akron East when Akron city schools weren't sure about playing. Those kids all moved in before the first game, so I'm guessing they are all good to play.

Kids from the Senate league transferred out. Cle Hts got kids from the Senate and Beachwood when those schools where in flux. Streetsboro got 2 excellent players from both Buchtel and Akron East when Akron city schools weren't sure about playing. Those kids all moved in before the first game, so I'm guessing they are all good to play.
The Buchtel and East kids were put in an apartment in Streetsboro and their parents still live in Akron. At least that’s what I’ve heard

Why do you always have to bring Massillon into a discussion? The person that started this thread wasn’t referencing Massillon.
Are you really serious? The person that started this thread asked for examples of kids that transferred yet appear to be able to play the entire season. That's what I provided. ?‍♂️

All of the Massillon transfers met the OHSAA regulations. The Dublin Coffman transfer evidently did not. Major difference.
He asked for -

"Any examples of kids allowed to play this entire season that transferred?"

That's what I gave him. Get off my back. Are you getting senile?

He asked for -

"Any examples of kids allowed to play this entire season that transferred?"

That's what I gave him. Get off my back. Are you getting senile?

No, you had to bring Massillon into this discussion. Why? Could it be your unusual infatuation with everything Massillon? Maybe you are the one who needs to be tested for senility.

No, you had to bring Massillon into this discussion. Why? Could it be your unusual infatuation with everything Massillon? Maybe you are the one who needs to be tested for senility.
I did because they're the team I know of that has a host of kids that fit the description and are making major contributions to the team. I don't know of any others. Sorry snowflake.

YOU ARE IMPOSSIBLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.