Week 4: Austintown Fitch (3-0) vs Warren Harding (1-2)

I'm thinking if you click on the Cleveland Browns website it will tell you how you can watch the game or see highlights from the game I appreciate everybody who voted for the Austintown Fitch and Warren Harding game. Much love from walleye guy

Fitch must establish a running game, taking what's given in passing. Defensively limit the big pass plays and not let this week to be when Harding starts to run

Let hope last weeks funk is over.
Harding is a whole different animal compared to Chaney.

Good luck tonight Fitch Falcons!
You are correct. But I think in a much different way. Chaney was fast as heck. Couldn’t believe their overall speed. Even pretty good sized linemen could move. Harding will bring much more size and probably a little better skill players. Harding definitely better than Chaney imho but different set of obstacles for Fitch this week. Fitch will have to be hitting on all cylinders to beat Harding tonight. Good TV game by the way. Saves me $9.95. Lol

You are correct. But I think in a much different way. Chaney was fast as heck. Couldn’t believe their overall speed. Even pretty good sized linemen could move. Harding will bring much more size and probably a little better skill players. Harding definitely better than Chaney imho but different set of obstacles for Fitch this week. Fitch will have to be hitting on all cylinders to beat Harding tonight. Good TV game by the way. Saves me $9.95. Lol
You are so right. Last 3 games are killers. And #3 from Chaney was a speed demon. Wow, so fast.

GO Falcons!

Harding down to Fitch 9 on three run plays.

WGH scores on next play. (Run)
Despite 5 yard penalty, WGH goes for 2xpt and gets it on a perfect pass in corner of endzone.
Harding 21
Fitch 18
3rd

I feel bad for Harding. They have played three of the best teams in DII and have come out on the short end. I really like James. That kid is tough. I would have run him again after the penalty after the onside kick, which was great. He really runs downhill all the time. Best thing about him, he's a sophomore.

These two teams are pretty even. With staying in the same region and everyone getting in the playoffs, they could meet again in a month or so.

I feel bad for Harding. They have played three of the best teams in DII and have come out on the short end. I really like James. That kid is tough. I would have run him again after the penalty after the onside kick, which was great. He really runs downhill all the time. Best thing about him, he's a sophomore.

Everybody in Warren knows what Harding's "issue" is... And it's not the schedule.

Congrats to Fitch!

These two teams are pretty even. With staying in the same region and everyone getting in the playoffs, they could meet again in a month or so.
Absolutely they just might. Reminds me of the Canton McKinley games of 86. Where Fitch lost in the regular season and then beat McKinley in the 2nd round of the playoffs at the old Rubber Bowl in Akron. Ya just never know. And you know what they say about playing a team twice.....

GO Falcons!

I have to agree with this. Both have several guys capable of making big plays and they both get the ball to their play makers. Entertaining game to watch.

I mean no disrespect here but I have to ask. What the hell were the Falcons doing at the end of the game? Why not just get under center, take a knee and end the game? Why were they in that formation at what should be victory formation time? Especially that last play. Why call the TO in the 1st place, there were 7 seconds left in the game when they called it. Get under center, take a knee and go home. The QB was standing in the endzone on that last snap. He moved forward but what if something goes wrong with the snap, the ball rolls into the endzone and Harding recovers? Is it just me or was that a little foolhardy? It's probably just me. :)

I have to agree with this. Both have several guys capable of making big plays and they both get the ball to their play makers. Entertaining game to watch.

I mean no disrespect here but I have to ask. What the hell were the Falcons doing at the end of the game? Why not just get under center, take a knee and end the game? Why were they in that formation at what should be victory formation time? Especially that last play. Why call the TO in the 1st place, there were 7 seconds left in the game when they called it. Get under center, take a knee and go home. The QB was standing in the endzone on that last snap. He moved forward but what if something goes wrong with the snap, the ball rolls into the endzone and Harding recovers? Is it just me or was that a little foolhardy? It's probably just me. :)
I have to agree. Was a bit scary and left me wondering and shacking my head. But alls well that ends well I suppose.