Cannon Hinnant, the 5-year-old boy who was shot and killed while riding bike

CNN finally runs a story on Friday
Kid was murdered on Sunday

CNN ran multiple stories in May, June and July on the Birdwatcher in Central Park.... took 4 days to run this one.

And how about this for irony..... when I clicked on the CNN link Happy copied, I got a pop up with Don Lemon's face and the Headline.....

"A new podcast, SILENCE IS NOT AN OPTION, with Don Lemon"

Hilarious..... (again Happy)
You seem way more upset about the media coverage than the actual 5-year-old who was killed.

FB_IMG_1597424184115.jpg

It wasn't covered. Stop your f'ing lying.
Stop with your white victim non-sense. Lots of bad things happen in the world that are not covered by national news. This story had a lot of coverage...a big funeral/visitation and a huge amount of donations via gofundme.

Meanwhile if you are worried about mental illness or gun safety restrictions google some organizations that can actually help.

Stop with your white victim non-sense. Lots of bad things happen in the world that are not covered by national news. This story had a lot of coverage...a big funeral/visitation and a huge amount of donations via gofundme.

Meanwhile if you are worried about mental illness or gun safety restrictions google some organizations that can actually help.
The Left has the white victim/white privilege disorder.

Very sad single event. His killer has been charged and will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars. The fact that this is all over FB and #sayhisname #alllives matter is just an attempt to politicize his legacy in a racial way, which is horrible.
Prove it wasn’t racial. You know damn well if the races were swapped it would be the #1 news story in America. Hell, that Karen who called the police on the bird watcher was a top trending topic. This has gotten zero cvg in the mainstream

If you really believe this wouldn’t be news story #1 with the races swapped, you’re dumb or a liar.

North Carolina? Let me guess. The shooter was KKK? White Nationalist? Neo-Nazi? NASCAR fan?
Mentally ill neighbor with easy access to guns.

Google his name a lot of coverage on multiple networks....more than most kids that die via gun violence. Certainly more this 8 yo Cincinnati boy.

Mentally ill neighbor with easy access to guns.

Google his name a lot of coverage on multiple networks....more than most kids that die via gun violence. Certainly more this 8 yo Cincinnati boy.

Mentally ill or bigoted vs white people. Perhaps the media’s constant bid to stoke racial tensions finally caused him to snap? The funny thing is if this were a white guy who randomly killed a black child in cold blood, he would bee branded a Neo Nazi/nationalist/white supremacist before any kind of facts about his motivation came up. And I wouldn’t refute that kind of speculation, but bc it’s a black guy killing a white kid, he’s just mentally ill, nor racist/bigoted.

If you really believe this wouldn’t be news story #1 with the races swapped, you’re dumb or a liar.
He could be all he was arrested and charged with murder. What else do you want. I posted a GoFundme site for you? Organize a march?

The George Floyd story is a completely different story...both are terrible.

He could be all he was arrested and charged with murder. What else do you want. I posted a GoFundme site for you? Organize a march?

The George Floyd story is a completely different story...both are terrible.
They’re difft in how they occurred, but the media’s silence on this story is extremely telling.

Just some pubs using the death of a 5 year old, whose murderer was arrested the next day, to establish an anti-BLM narrative

The media’s complete silence speaks massive volumes. I understand why George Floyd’s murder drew that kind of attention, and it should have. However, the national media wants to bury this story bc it’s outside the narrative. How is this any difft than the Aubry kid in Georgia?
Even with no video the POS was arrested and charged within 24 hours, not 3 months and only after public outrage and media coverage.

And why was their shooting racially motivated, but this isn’t ?
We do not know it isn't. What we do know is the US criminal justice system will prosecute this swiftly with or without any outside pressure.

We do not know it isn't. What we do know is the US criminal justice system will prosecute this swiftly with or without any outside pressure.
How do we know? I haven’t heard anything to the contrary and in previous cases, the burden of proof has always been to disprove, not prove the racial motives

How do we know? I haven’t heard anything to the contrary and in previous cases, the burden of proof has always been to disprove, not prove the racial motives
I wasn't disagreeing with you, there may be a racial motive to this horrible crime.

Very sad single event. His killer has been charged and will likely spend the rest of his life behind bars. The fact that this is all over FB and #sayhisname #alllives matter is just an attempt to politicize his legacy in a racial way, which is horrible.
i can honestly say... you are just a BAD person.....

Let's be totally honest here, this should be a major story simply on the basis of 25 year old man shooting a 5 year old execution style.

The media chooses what to cover usually for the amount of eyeballs they can get to watch their station. This ticks all their boxes.

What is holding them back from sensationalizing this story like many other stories they have sensationalized?