Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still using that name I taught you. Sorry, moron, doesn't really apply. If you would have been able to comprehend a previous post, Louisville played you at your strongest and didn't back down. They didn't wait till you went 5-5 to schedule you. Like I said, a win against Ignatius anytime is a confidence booster.
Whatever makes those kickings feel better. Lol.

Still using that name I taught you. Sorry, moron, doesn't really apply. If you would have been able to comprehend a previous post, Louisville played you at your strongest and didn't back down. They didn't wait till you went 5-5 to schedule you. Like I said, a win against Ignatius anytime is a confidence booster.
Have they scored yet ?

The graduation rates at Massillon are higher then the state average. It’s also higher then Alliance and since this is a Massillon football thread I don’t know why you are on here from Alliance anyway.
Come on #82 answer the question... what do you think about Heffimore's new slogan "Probably THE best program to never win a playoff title"

And what would you know of Heff since your account was recently made long after he was gone from here? Care to tell us what the name of your old account was and why you made a new one? Careful with your answers Mr. Troll.
Easy there Columbo. No need to be careful. I've been on here for quite awhile but never posted. I've seen Heff/Pettimore and the venom spewed at many schools but mainly at Jackson. Honestly he prompted me to jump on level things out a bit. And of course they're the same person before you go down that road.
You care to answer the question on reading and math proficiency at Massillon?

Just to settle an argument, what is the perecentage of Jackson seniors going on to 4-year colleges? and what is the figure for Massillon seniors? This information should be readily available.

So, let me see if I have this right. Jackson can't beat Massillon in football because their school is afraid to play them. They couldn't beat them at basketball either. Then the topic of crimes and school safety was brought up, and Jackson didn't win that debate either. So now the Jackson fans are trying to trash talk Massillon about graduation rates and test scores?

So, let me see if I have this right. Jackson can't beat Massillon in football because their school is afraid to play them. They couldn't beat them at basketball either. Then the topic of crimes and school safety was brought up, and Jackson didn't win that debate either. So now the Jackson fans are trying to trash talk Massillon about graduation rates and test scores?
No, you don't have any of that right.

Yep. Pretty pitiful

Look at Green jumping to the defense of Kitty Town

Green guy. You've been in the Fed what 5 years? How many titles?

Jackson's won the Federal League All-Sports Trophy all 5 of those years and 8 years in a row. They're currently in first place this year too.
Lol, I was going to say we usually win at least 5 titles each year. The All-Sports Trophy makes a good case.

Bullseye brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.