Joe Biden is missing

joe biden jeff dunham dummies twins separated at birth

Sorry fella’s I’m as anti Dem as you can be. I love the job that Trump is doing for the most part, I will vote for him this year. But some of those pictures are creepy and I raised a daughter and never posed like that or held her like that after about five years old. For those of you who tried to bully me into changing my opinion itt you can kiss my big white..

Sorry fella’s I’m as anti Dem as you can be. I love the job that Trump is doing for the most part, I will vote for him this year. But some of those pictures are creepy and I raised a daughter and never posed like that or held her like that after about five years old. For those of you who tried to bully me into changing my opinion itt you can kiss my big white..

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

Go, Orange Man!!!

Last edited:
So you hate your daughter, thanks for sharing.