Minster (6-1) @ Marion Local (6-1)

I believe five of Marion's six victories have come over teams that currently have losing records - Anna is the sole exception at 6-1.

A not-quite-full-time (yet still significant) two-way player will be out tonight for the Flyers, so others will have to step in. As I posted earlier, ML will pull this one out 21-13.

It appears the weather and atmosphere will be great in Maria Stein at 7 pm (other than the Cats fans will have to look into the sun for the first quarter!)

I believe five of Marion's six victories have come over teams that currently have losing records - Anna is the sole exception at 6-1.

A not-quite-full-time (yet still significant) two-way player will be out tonight for the Flyers, so others will have to step in. As I posted earlier, ML will pull this one out 21-13.

It appears the weather and atmosphere will be great in Maria Stein at 7 pm (other than the Cats fans will have to look into the sun for the first quarter!)
That early in the evening, Minsterites will still be counting their money from this week. However unfortunately the game will cut into their beer drinking time.

I'm thinking this game will likely come down to turnovers. If Marion can hold on to the ball, they could pull this out. If not, I say Minster by 3 for every time Marion turns the ball over.

That early in the evening, Minsterites will still be counting their money from this week. However unfortunately the game will cut into their beer drinking time.
seems like the Locals have a few bucks in their pockets too.....and I know games don't cut into their beer drinking time...they just drink it faster....:)

Transitive property does NOT work in high school football, especially in the MAC. Anna is probably going to slaughter the rest of the schedule, Local will lose to Coldwater and go on to win state, and Minster will win region 23 getting revenge on Coldwater and probably blowing out Anna out of nowhere. MAC never makes sense, and that’s the beauty of the league.

Impressive win for Anna but they need to prove themselves in the playoffs. They haven’t been able to get passed the first round.

Niemeyer was impressive tonight throwing the football. Maybe had 2 or 3 incompletions all night, much improved over last season. Only reason this game was close was because of big plays from Marion Local on offense however once again the Flyers kicking game reared its ugly head with a botched xp, one area that the Flyers have struggled under Goodwin.

Niemeyer was impressive tonight throwing the football. Maybe had 2 or 3 incompletions all night, much improved over last season. Only reason this game was close was because of big plays from Marion Local on offense however once again the Flyers kicking game reared its ugly head with a botched xp, one area that the Flyers have struggled under Goodwin.
Fire Goodwin!

Transitive property does NOT work in high school football, especially in the MAC. Anna is probably going to slaughter the rest of the schedule, Local will lose to Coldwater and go on to win state, and Minster will win region 23 getting revenge on Coldwater and probably blowing out Anna out of nowhere. MAC never makes sense, and that’s the beauty of the league.

I think I heard about that Transitive property thing on a local podcast this year.

Schmitmeyer had 41 carries for Minster last night. Compare that with Anna vs ML, Huelskamp only had 18 carries. Stokes, like Goodwin if those two coaches have a horse they ride him.

The difference was unlike against Anna, we couldn't get off the field on third down. Minster had multiple 3rd and long situation. Their big receivers used their bodies well to get position on our DBs and made the crucial catches when needed.

The difference was unlike against Anna, we couldn't get off the field on third down. Minster had multiple 3rd and long situation. Their big receivers used their bodies well to get position on our DBs and made the crucial catches when needed.
True Niemeyer played very well as did Minster's receiver's. However after ML scored to make it 27 - 26 @ the 9 min. mark, Minster ran almost 5 min. off the clock mostly behind Schmitmeyer, Stokes never abandoned the running game he stuck with it.