Recent content by XCFan98

1. X

OHSAA XC State Meet Results Thread

I bet the house they will have 75+ officials at the state meet tomorrow and 25+ golf carts for them to ride around in and do very little to nothing. All will get a hotel, mileage, meals, some new gear and get paid. It's beyond silly. It would not have to charge so much if they cut back on...
  2. X

Best Ohio XC Team EVER?

2012 Mason girls were pretty good. 42 points @ State. Next team 100 points back.
  3. X

OHSAA XC State Meet Results Thread

$16 pays for lots of officials and golf carts.
  4. X

Timing Companies

Milesplit was bad again yesterday. Very. At most sites in most races.
  5. X

Troy Regional

I think Mason boys are a pretty good bet.
  6. X

Timing Companies

NCAA -Nike - running lane, many states and many other big meets have live scoring throughout the race and at the finish. Live, actual results. It is possible.
  7. X

Timing Companies

Milesplit is real bad this year. I would say it's time to look at other vehicles to post live results. Milesplit clearly isn't working.
  8. X

Timing Companies

I'm worried about the results at the regional and state meet. What will we know ?? and when will we know it??.
  9. X

Timing Companies

Results were kind of wonky again today ...sadly Took about 25 minutes for team results to show up for some of the races and then the mile split page was displaying "Mixed results" that didn't exist. Not sure what's happening there. West Chester said cedarville on the heading etc.
  10. X

Can Mason B & G repeat another double win at DI State meet

Mason is pretty good at swimming, tennis, water polo and golf. Several state champions in those sports. They do have a fencing team.
  11. X

GCL Coed meet schedule for Sat.? Need info.

Was the meet at VOA or Christ's church in Mason ?
  12. X

The difference is if you are a football coach they will find a way to get you a nice comfortable job or a part-time teaching job in the school so you can be fully attentive to the coaching duties. Whereas in cross country or track or many other sports that will not happen.
  13. X

I'm confused. I thought every team could only run 7.
  14. X

Chip timing coaching instructions

It sounds like timing companies may be the problem. Bring back gum labels.
  15. X

Troy lights ?

How was the lighting situation at Troy?