Recent content by WrestlingGuru

1. W

Best in Ohio (regardless of division) 2020-21

Those two events were only a couple months apart. Jordan is a great wrestler, Campbell is just on another level.
  2. W

Campbell also defeated the defending PA State champ 5-0. He's definitely the best 113 in Ohio, and that isn't a knock on Ohio. Anyone can have one off tournament. He has been wrecking great competition all season. Jordan placed 5th in that same 106 bracket at the Super 32 and Campbell pinned...
  3. W

Referees at d3 state

Boggs definitely got robbed on that one. The kid he was wrestling ended up coming back through and getting 3rd.
  4. W

Did they beat him? Shore did beat the D1 runner up in more impressive fashion than the D1 champ.
  5. W

State Tournament Apparel - Where are the names???

They just did an all around lazy, sloppy job this year. I really hope the OHSAA doesn't get comfortable with mailing it in. Most of this stuff has nothing to do with covid, it just shows that they put zero effort into making this a special experience for the kids. Just gloss everything over with...
  6. W

State Tournament Apparel - Where are the names???

The OHSAA used covid as an excuse to cut every corner possible. It's all about the $$$... they sure didn't lower the price of that apparel.
  7. W

State Bracket Size - Poll

3 Divisions - 16 man brackets
  8. W

Max Shore comfortably beat the D1 runner up 8-2.
  9. W

I can see Max Shore at 120, also.
  10. W

Campbell at 113... comfortably.
  11. W

Harry's Razors....

How does everyone feel about them?
  12. W

Just Not the Same...

Very disappointed with Marion Harding. They didn't even bother returning to the 2nd session to sell programs. They just told people they could order them. They also brought a very small amount of apparel to sell. Most items and sizes sold out immediately in the first session and they told people...
  13. W

3 Divisions

How so?
  14. W

Tickets for state qualifiers d3

I know for a fact that they didn't contact every central district HS. I also know for a fact that not only was Olentangy Liberty not contacted by the OHSAA.... that Liberty actually contacted the OHSAA and requested to host one of the divisions, and was told "No thanks" by the OHSAA. Considering...