Recent content by Westsidepublic

1. W

Moeller

I have to say was very disappointed in Moeller and it really had nothing to do with the play on the field. Running a player late off the sideline as a trick play, the head coach clapping his hand to try and simulate X’s cadence and not lining up after the game and running off the field without...
  2. W

ESPX

Website says they are going to stream it https://boxcast.tv/channel/kcDxLlLCeqOvc4rAmBlg
  3. W

Week 3: St. X

What would you attribute it to, a 16 year old kid saw his team win the fourth quarter 21-0. What point that he said do you disagree with?
  4. W

Yep but Sandhas isn’t playing this year
  5. W

I would agree that Thomas wouldn’t guard Clifford man, someone would have to be over the top. Where it does hurt is Thomas could lock down just about anyone else leaving the double of Clifford not such a big deal
  6. W

I’m hoping to see the talk go back to the actual game, I know I added to the distraction but that was only to try and put the suspension talk to rest. Key to this game for Elder will be stopping the run, Can the do that without committing DB’s is the question. Most of X’s passing Game are pre...
  7. W

Don’t know how to attach a video, but these should be enough to say he wasn’t defending himself
  8. W

Week 2: LaSalle

Did Reload get in trouble for his remarks last week, no discussion about the Lasalle game or preview of the Elder game
  9. W

Only question is should it be considered fighting,
  10. W

Week 2: LaSalle

Does anyone know what the situation with Vrsansky is??
  11. W

Week 1: Brownsburg IN

There were 2 pooch kicks, the first was fielded, the second was not but an interception was thrown on the next play and it resulted in no points. Unfortunate play but ment nothing in the game
  12. W

2020 StX Football

These kids deserve to have something as fun as playing on ESPN, and the game is in Indiana so I’m hoping the limit of 60 players on the sidelines shouldn’t apply.
  13. W

2020 StX Football

Anything interesting come out of the scrimmage last night
  14. W

2020 StX Football

Has reload retired or is anyone out there with any information on how camp is going?
  15. W

2020 StX Football

How in the world is there going to be a season or even school this year if they shut down everything for 2 weeks after a positive test