Recent content by Walter

1. W

Wow...

Im not arguing man, good luck to both teams... i can have my opinion so deal with it
  2. W

Wow...

The flag.l.cames out after the touchdown was ran back and ruled a towndown.. rwad my post.. want to blast me dude, learn to read... no flag was throw until afte the t down was called... all the players that left because it but nope, your right and ill be the first to say i was wrong about the...
  3. W

2019-20 Barberton Magics

Dude how are going to finish behind a team thats not in our league.. bro, do us a favor and delete or just leave yappi... its posters like you that stop this site from being what it could
  4. W

2019-20 Barberton Magics

Also can you name these transferred we relied on ? Luke Thompson( not very good) Nick sales ?
  5. W

2019-20 Barberton Magics

You mightt of just competed with Brian as dumbest post I have read on yappi...
  6. W

Wow...

Oh and Aurora scores when they gave the ball back... tied game to a 14 point deficit...
  7. W

Wow...

Barberton pick 6 on Aurora to tied game, no flags during play, during run... flag comes out after barberton acores.. walk ove to barbeton coaches.. tells them they're giving ball back to Aurora.. took away pick 6, then took away the pic all together with still no explanation.. i have never in my...
  8. W

Wow...

3rd just started...i cant stand games.like this.. hate when refs dictate the income... feel bad for btown, this their only chance to playoffs is a win here and it was taken away from them
  9. W

Wow...

11 fans sitting by me left with that last td.. im on my way out... what was heading to be a great game and its ended by something that had nothing so with players.... Aurora, i respect the out of your program but you guys lose this game with that call..
  10. W

Wow...

Barberton just flat out got screwed... never in my life have i seen what just happened at this game.. can some explain ?
  11. W

Friday Updates (Week 6)

Stow score ?
  12. W

Friday Updates (Week 6)

Wow..
  13. W

Barberton vs copley updatss plz

Cant make the game tonight
  14. W

2019 Suburban League American

Is barberton vs revere game on radio ?
  15. W

Week 2: Stow vs Barberton

Worse group of refs I have ever watched manage a game. ( not bad calls in particular or screwing one team but just management of the game.. it was passed 9 before half time, it seemed like there was a time ouy after every play to sort something out... question ? If your on you own 16 and get a...