Walt's latest activity

• W
    Walt replied to the thread Ohio State Buckeyes 2022.
    Except statistically Michigan’s offense had more success against Ohio State this year….which is really sad considering last year...
  • W
    Walt replied to the thread Did Talladega Nights kill NASCAR?.
    I was a big NASCAR fan in the late 90s and early 00s. My wife and I went to races (Bristol, Martinsville, Richmond, Charlotte...
  • W
    Walt replied to the thread Andor.
    Thanks for sharing. I was kind of wondering about this recently…why were there only humans working as slave labor in the prison? And...
  • W
    There won’t be a 3rd high school in Pickerington in the foreseeable future. The bond issue that was just passed includes money to add...
  • W
    Walt replied to the thread Dublin Coffman 2022.
    For what it’s worth…having seen Gahanna up close twice, they are just on a different level this year than anyone else in Central Ohio. I...
  • W
    Walt reacted to TroyTrojan05's post in the thread Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon with Like Like.
  • W
    Walt reacted to Dawg Pound 4-Life's post in the thread Battle of Pickerington - OCC with Like Like.
    Correct
  • W
    Walt reacted to OccFtball's post in the thread Dublin Coffman 2022 with Like Like.
    @Pickeringtonsports The Pick Central/ Pick North was one of the better games I’ve seen in a long time. Kids played their hearts out...
  • W
    Walt reacted to NothingButTheTruth's post in the thread Driving Pet Peeves with Like Like.
    Lots of good and legitimate peeves on this post. Here are some more: 1) Sign for "right hand turn only" coming out of parking lot onto...
  • W
    Walt replied to the thread Driving Pet Peeves.
    I agree with most of the peeves listed and will repeat a few but here's my list (I have a bunch)... #1. Without a doubt... people who...
  • W
    The game is sold out. Took a few days vs. a few hours in the regular season.
    • 85998D78-3ADF-471A-8E37-61FAB2303292.jpeg
  • W
    Walt posted the thread Barbarians - Nexflix in General Board.
    Anyone watch or watching this? I was bored one night a year or so ago and turned it on and got hooked. it takes a bit to get used to...
    • 0254642D-529C-4313-9FA2-01E47573E678.jpeg
    • D075D169-9926-4810-9D3E-A953013BAEEC.png
  • W
    Speaking of…. They really had a scene where one of the bad guys (Syril) goes to his mom’s house and gets lectured by his mom while he...
  • W
    I haven't hit the point of boredom with House of Dragon...yet.
  • W
    https://www.denofgeek.com/tv/star-wars-andor-release-schedule-mistake/