Recent content by Walnut Creek WW

1. W

IVC 23-24

Ashton Schrock tore his acl before the first game. He played a ton last year as a freshman. Probably would have been starting PG to start season or at worst 6th man. There have been plenty of games where Ashton was missed this year. Great defender, superb ball handler.
  2. W

IVC 23-24

You forgot to mention Hiland beat Monroe Central by 11, beat Lindsly, lost to OG on a last second shot, beat Wayne Trace, Indian Valley… but keep cherry picking random games to prove some strange hypothetical point. Obsess much? lol
  3. W

IVC 23-24

Nope. Hiland played Lutheran East very close. LE dismantled RH. The way Hiland played last night with everyone contributing, they could beat anyone in D4. Obviously the Hawks live rent free in some heads on here lol.
  4. W

IVC 23-24

Impressive win for Hiland tonight. Sammy and Nick showed up! Shadyside just would not quit. Every time Hiland started to pull away they would get a crazy bucket to fall. Not the best officiating crew tonight though. Lol
  5. W

IVC 23-24

Several Hiland players were sick tonight, including Nick, Logan Hersh, Andrew and a few others. That was a brutal game to watch. Would have hated to see the final score if everyone was feeling full strength.
  6. W

IVC 23-24

Sandy Valley loses to Coshocton. Bummer for their seniors.
  7. W

IVC 23-24

That's kind of the point. When you play a brutal schedule you can't have a bad night or you'll lose. Different story if you only have to get up for a handful of games circled on the schedule.
  8. W

IVC 23-24

I also wondered about how wise it was to have a parade before the tournament starts. 22-0 is certainly worthy of celebrating and the kids deserve a parade, I have no problem with that at all. But man, I would have waited until after the season finished. You are setting yourself up to be humbled.
  9. W

IVC 23-24

Malvern beat River by 20 tonight. 23-0. Congrats! Only undefeated H.S. team in Ohio. (also, I thought everyone played 22 regular season games?)
  10. W

IVC 23-24

Hiland girls beat TCC 75 - 8. Yikes!
  11. W

IVC 23-24

Hiland landed several All Conference honors: Mark got Coach of the Year. Sammy Detweiler (1st Team All-Conference). Nick Wigton and Alex Yoder (2nd Team All-Conference) Conner Beachy (Honorable Mention)
  12. W

IVC 23-24

I don't think the sky is falling for Hiland. They looked terrible against East Canton, worst game of the year by far. The boys did not look motivated, seemed very sluggish. But Sammy and Nick combined for 8 points, I highly doubt they both have a bad game on the same night again. It was just...
  13. W

IVC 23-24

Hiland will play East Canton in the IVC Showcase , IV plays Malvern.
  14. W

IVC 23-24

Most Hiland fans I know are saying the refs blew the call on Sammy’s 3 in Hiland’s favor. I for one loved the atmosphere last night at the game. I had no problem with the kids celebrating at half court. I wish more high school games had that energy and enthusiasm. I’m glad when teams beat us, it...
  15. W

IVC 23-24

Sent video of both final calls to a friend who is a OHSAA ref who officiated the final four of D2 last year. His opinion, neither call was a foul. Game should have ended after Sammy’s miss. That was over-officiating. Probably knew they got fooled on the 3 point flop and they tried to correct it...