Recent content by VilleX

1. V

Week 5: Elder @ Louisville St. Xavier

Congrats to Elder! My Tigers couldn't stop the powerful Elder rushing attack that had 305 yds on the ground. Good luck to Elder the rest of the season and hope you guys win the D1 championship.
  2. V

Safe travels to Elder players and fans to Louisville. I'm looking forward to game tonight.
  3. V

2023 Ohio HS Football TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts (Week 5)

https://www.youtube.com/live/nyGusxANvgI?feature=shared
  4. V

St. X strength on offense is passing game. WR Marlon Harbin has offers from University of Louisville and Kentucky. QB Trevor Havill is returning starter from last year and has FCS level offers. WR Cameron Halloway has great hands and makes some great catches. Two O-lineman that are seniors have...
  5. V

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/khsaa/kyfb23/89917?id=stats_89917_0 Link to Louisville St. X stats for the season.
  6. V

FYI...Louisville St. X home games are streamed for free on the school's youtube page and also the WHAS 11+ app.
  7. V

Week 5: Elder(3-1) vs. Louisville St. Xavier(KY)(4-0)

Congrats to Elder! Played great 4 quarter. Good luck rest of season!
  8. V

St. X is #27 in the Nation for all-time wins at 800. Male HS in Louisville is #2 and started playing in 1893.
  9. V

They've played well in both phases but if I have to pick one they are best at it would be run defense. I'm sure Elder will present a challenge for them though. 🤣
  10. V

I attend all Louisville St. X games and looking forward to going to the pit for the first time. Some of the St. X players have been to the pit when played Elder as freshman but those are only sophomores I believe. St. X is led in tackles by Purdue commit DE Micah Carter who didn't play against...
  11. V

Springfield wildcats 2022

Springfield lost to Louisville, KY Trinity 24-13 today in 3 quarter scrimmage. Springfield had two passing TD's but missed a XP. Trinity had drove to Springfield 15 yd line when 3Q ended so score could have been worse. Last year Springfield beat Trinity 17-0 in scrimmage. I know Trinity is...
  12. V

St. Xavier (6-0) vs Louisville Trinity (0-6)

Trinity starts 6 sophomores on defense and defense is the team weakness. The offense keeps them in games. They gave up 303 yards rushing against Lou St.X last Friday. Cincy St. X will win big since they are best team Trinity will face this year.
  13. V

Week 5: Elder(2-2) vs. Louisville St. Xavier(2-1)

Good luck to Elder rest of season! Hope you win the rest!
  14. V

http://gcls.gclsports.com/fbTeamStats.aspx?satc=91&year=2021&schoolid=14
  15. V

Also two corner backs out. They all have been out since week 1. Jaxon Panariello was leading tackler last year as sophomore so he is big loss along with Micah Carter. Panariello has started practicing but not listed on depth chart. Probably wanting bring him back slowly since has knee issue. I...