Recent content by Vike16

1. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

I did here that Sycamore will be updating their athletic facilities in the near future starting with building a new football stadium on the high school campus and the gym getting a makeover
  2. Vike16

Oak Hills - Turpin

So we can teach calculus, sociology, and philosophy in our schools but will have a hard time finding people to run a shot clock smdh. Come on bro
  3. Vike16

Oak Hills - Turpin

Philly I usually agree with you. But I can almost guarantee most kids would love to play with a shot clock, and not to just jack up shots
  4. Vike16

Oak Hills - Turpin

I know these games don't happen often, but a team should not be allowed to run an offense( play keep away) for 2 mins. at a time. I'm definitely in favor of a shot clock in Ohio
  5. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Did not see the Princeton vs Hamilton game. But the stats looked like it was a pretty even match up other than rebounding and blocks. Hamilton out rebounded Princeton by 17 and 5 blocks to 0. Good luck and congratulations Big Blue Princeton definitely had a difficult and stressful season...
  6. Vike16

Daniels out @ Princeton

Is Mike Daniels the longest tendered coach at Princeton in the last 15 years. 4 years is a long time as a Princeton HC now a days
  7. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

He shot 39.5% last year, pretty close to your 40% mark. This year is lower, but half his games got canceled. Give him a break
  8. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

People say he is a shooter because he can hit 4 threes from 35 feet in a row on you. He definitely needs to work on shot selection and creating off the dribble, but definitely a shooter
  9. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

If true, they definitely jumped the ball on firing him. I don't think Hamilton will rehire the AD, but definitely should give him a good recommendation so he can get a new job
  10. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

I think Fairfield had a really great game plan on Hardman. Logan Woods just face guarded him and took away his ability to get open off the screen. They forced him to show if he could score off the dribble and Hardman really struggled that game. I will admit if you let Hardman get open off the...
  11. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Trey Killens, Kelvin Turner or Nate Johnson for Player of the year
  12. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Hamilton playing with some fire after all that mess. My Vikings are playing better, but too many games in a week span. I still think LE will win the conference over FF
  13. Vike16

Princeton New coach

Why are you guys in his pockets like that. I haven't been the biggest fan of his coaching, but the hate is real
  14. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Princeton vs Fairfield postponed. Fairfield postponed the game
  15. Vike16

GMC 20-21 Basketball

Yeah I can agree. I didn't expect them to be that good this year. Hardman is very easy to take out of the game because he is one-dimensional with shooting and can't really score off the dribble. The coaching has been pretty good overall, but I haven't seen too much young basketball talent on the...