Recent content by USA70PP

1. U

LEFT WING TERRORISTS THREATEN RIOTS IN CLEVELAND AHEAD OF DEBATES

That's what I thought the Soviets did well. When they wanted to quell a disturbance they used troops that weren't from the area. That way they had no ties to the area they were restoring order in.
  2. U

LEFT WING TERRORISTS THREATEN RIOTS IN CLEVELAND AHEAD OF DEBATES

Cleveland hasn't had a sports championship loss in a number of years. This should draw a lot of local residents to join in a peaceful protest.
  3. U

Coincidence or Omen?

Not good.
  4. U

Coincidence or Omen?

Talk about reality television!!
  5. U

Trends You Find Excruciatingly Annoying

Notice how it's "We won" when the team wins the game but "They lost" if the team loses.
  6. U

Ask The Ref?

Thanks. Thought that was the case, but can be confusing when watching HS football from different states and college.
  7. U

Ask The Ref?

This may have been covered earlier. Onside kick. 1 Ball has not gone 10 yards yet. Can K player block R player or must ball have gone 10 yards? 2 Does ball have to hit ground before being played or can K "pooch" it 10 yards? 3 Can K "pooch" cross field hoping for a "burner" from his team being...
  8. U

Trends You Find Excruciatingly Annoying

Some drivers think they are"right of way", lights.
  9. U

Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

A lovely autumn day. Hope there's a few more to be able to have lunch and drinks on the patio.
  10. U

Joe Biden Lies About His Academic Background

What difference is there with what Biden says and some big guy saying he's going to identify as a female today?
  11. U

Your first TV show

Watched Crusade in the Pacific with Dad. Always tried to find LST 874, the Large Slow Target he was on, when they showed landings on the beaches. Victory at Sea. Loved the musical score for each episode.
  12. U

Can Faithful Catholics Vote for Biden/Harris?

That was an entirely different Democrat party. Nothing at all like today.
  13. U

What are you watching?

EPL. Just ended, Leeds United 1-0 over Sheffield United.
  14. U

Can Faithful Catholics Vote for Biden/Harris?

In other words the usual liberal trash questions and people from the past.
  15. U

When Biden calls a 'lid,' Democrats wet the bed — and Trump starts mocking

I'm seeing groups saying they're "Ridin' with Biden". When I suggested to one of the group that maybe it should be "Hidin' with Biden" I was treated to liberal acceptance and understanding. Goodness me, such language.