Recent content by UCArch

1. U

Peyton Ramsey - NFL Draft

Even if he doesn’t make a team, I bet he ends up on a college or NFL staff at some point. Being a backup or scout team QB is a pretty damn good gig as well. Better than pounding the 8 to 5.
  2. U

Elder Baseball 2021

Who are Elders starters this year?
  3. U

Kyle Rudolph!

That’s a sharp jacket
  4. U

Elder Basketball 2020-2021

I’ll never understand the fascination with constantly trying to prove people wrong with feeder kids, as if they’re some sort of constant underdog, and it’s more special when they accomplish something. There’s no reason this program can’t be a consistent top 5 program in the city. I don’t know...
  5. U

Centerville was one of the best defensive teams in the tourney. That probably had more to do with it. It’s hilarious how people think good shooting teams get “cold” when they play better competition. They don’t get cold, the other team makes it harder. That’s normal. Less open shots, more...
  6. U

Centerville vs Mentor (Cupps vs Chicone)

Similar experience and agree completely - while you’re playing, it doesn’t even cross your mind. The people that make this excuse are either 1) people that have heard this over the years and think it’s actually true or 2) had a bad game in an arena and used it as an excuse.
  7. U

Centerville didn’t seem to have a problem with it.
  8. U

Centerville wins state title. Will be the favorite to repeat next year. This would be a great game to get on the schedule next year.
  9. U

2021 Elder Football

Not sure, I think he will be a Senior in the Fall? Didnt know he was injured.
  10. U

2021 Elder Football

Who fills out the LB and DB roles - you have Paff and Spinney, and Flowers and Thomas - who fills in the other positions? Any speed there?
  11. U

2021 Elder Football

Right - there’s likely more where this came from, so if he wants naming rights, he gets naming rights. Damn, that’s a lot of money. You have more say when you get money from someone that may have donated upon death. Most living benefactors almost always want their money to be put towards...
  12. U

2021 Elder Football

If someone says “I want to give you a million dollars but I want the naming rights for the stadium”, you probably take that million dollars. Alot of times, there are stipulations when people give money. When it’s a million, they probably get what they want. Someone with a million to spare...
  13. U

2021 Elder Football

I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already honestly.
  14. U

Get that last word in - again, no clue why my posts trigger you so much. Confused - glad you’re moving on.
  15. U

Moving on....