UCArch's latest activity

• U
    UCArch reacted to Don Flamenco's post in the thread What's going on over at LaSalle? with Like Like.
    Just my opinion but a healthy Seton is good for Elder. Many of these families have boys and girls. I’d say there is a better chance...
  • U
    UCArch replied to the thread What's going on over at LaSalle?.
    It’s obvious LaSalle has changed their strategy over the last decade with an increased focus on recruiting athletes. I wonder if the...
  • U
    Even if he doesn’t make a team, I bet he ends up on a college or NFL staff at some point. Being a backup or scout team QB is a pretty...
  • U
    UCArch replied to the thread Elder Baseball 2021.
    Who are Elders starters this year?
  • U
    UCArch replied to the thread Kyle Rudolph!.
    That’s a sharp jacket
  • U
    UCArch replied to the thread Elder Basketball 2020-2021.
    I’ll never understand the fascination with constantly trying to prove people wrong with feeder kids, as if they’re some sort of constant...
  • U
    Centerville was one of the best defensive teams in the tourney. That probably had more to do with it. It’s hilarious how people think...
  • U
    Similar experience and agree completely - while you’re playing, it doesn’t even cross your mind. The people that make this excuse are...
  • U
    Centerville didn’t seem to have a problem with it.
  • U
    Centerville wins state title. Will be the favorite to repeat next year. This would be a great game to get on the schedule next year.
  • U
    UCArch replied to the thread 2021 Elder Football.
    Not sure, I think he will be a Senior in the Fall? Didnt know he was injured.
  • U
    Who fills out the LB and DB roles - you have Paff and Spinney, and Flowers and Thomas - who fills in the other positions? Any speed there?
  • U
    Right - there’s likely more where this came from, so if he wants naming rights, he gets naming rights. Damn, that’s a lot of money. You...
  • U
    If someone says “I want to give you a million dollars but I want the naming rights for the stadium”, you probably take that million...
  • U
    I’m surprised it hasn’t happened already honestly.