Recent content by ts1227

1. T

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

Yep, OHSAA just tweeted it https://x.com/ohsaasports/status/1726420670580457869?s=46&t=4tAhTmze14_XFSuSvcn1Hg
  2. T

Why I miss Saturday playoff games

If we’re splitting hairs there is still usually a game or two on Saturday (Ball State/Kent State was today), but yes the vast majority are Tuesday or Wednesday in November. The only other exception is they set next week on Tuesday or Friday because of the holiday.
  3. T

OHSAA Respect the Game

I think the fact that this thread overwhelmingly sides with the a-hole fans explains exactly why they brought the program back.
  4. T

Praying Tusky Valley

One of the releases, I think it was the Highway Patrol one that identified the victims, implied as much without actually saying it, but we will see what the investigation adds to it.
  5. T

Region 13: #1 Canton South vs #6 Struthers

Specifically, looks like they’re broadcasting it on their AM sister station, 1310 WDPN out of Alliance. They’re putting Massillon/Green on Q92 FM
  6. T

It’s for sale if you want to buy it, lol They gave up the A&W branding and tried it on their own before I ever moved here, which was 2020. I think 2021 was their last year. They opened for about a month, and the owner essentially threw a hissy fit that high schoolers were going and getting jobs...
  7. T

I’ll add on for local food options for anyone coming in early. Closest to the stadium is all of the businesses out in Brimfield Township, which is exit 31 off of I-76 (according to Google this is where Struthers will be getting off, this would be one exit past where Canton South would be being...
  8. T

Week 14 Neutral Sites

Tale as old as time. Every year people magically forget that the games can only be held at places where people are willing to host it, and it may not be dead center.
  9. T

They just activated a new cell tower next to the stadium last month, let’s put that bad boy to use.
  10. T

I was assuming every place but in my own back yard. I’ve only lived here since the month before lockdowns started, so even in that time I’ve never known them to host and therefore assumed there was no way.
  11. T

Week 14 Neutral Sites

Canton South brought that many? According to the Ohio stadiums site, Ravenna seats 5000, Salem is like 4300 (plus a boatload of standing room), Marlington is only 2800. Unless they put something else at Ravenna, that’s definitely the first choice. Salem would be the backup.
  12. T

WK 14 Massillon (13-0) vs Green (10-3) D2 R7 Regional championship

They shipped it clear out to Mansfield last time. Any reason they wouldn’t again?
  13. T

Week 14 Neutral Sites

Region 13 Canton South vs Struthers - first guess would be Ravenna as it is pretty much equidistant. Other options that are a little less out of the way but would give one team a 15 minute shorter drive than the other would be Salem or Marlington.
  14. T

Lack of crowd cause of Ticket Price?

It may be a minor factor, but if you did a “Family Feud” style poll of 100 fans I would expect it to be not in the top 3, or possibly top 5.
  15. T

Lake Vs. Massillon game site

We have this discussion every year. This site grossly overestimates the number of people that will go to a game, and the OHSAA choice is just fine 98% of the time.