Recent content by Toms0655

1. T

Marlington at Minerva who gets their 1st win?

This. Last week his “game plan” was crazy, how do you kick (3) short FGs against a team you haven’t stopped in 2 years(0 punts)🤷‍♂️ Also when you are hanging on, and WB scores to go up 7 while getting a 15 yard penalty how do you not take the yardage on the try so it stays 1 poss? Nope take it...
  2. T

The Official EBC football thread

If may doesn’t shatter his arm early against Dover a few years back…they not only win that but probably make a run at the state championship
  3. T

The Official 2021 EBC football thread

Heard from a source I very much trust that gulling resigned to spend more time with his young family
  4. T

Early rumors out of marlington that the search for a new football coach is starting today
  5. T

I’m with you..I wish they would go back to doing this by position…6 QBs and I’m not sure there’s any lineman on 1st team…but it seems to be on the coaches at this point..they promote their favorite kids not necessarily the most rewarding…they need an outside “football guy” that can breakdown...
  6. T

Anyone have the all ebc list?
  7. T

The best players I saw..missed a few games Deshields-WB Snyder-south Johnson-Salem Oelstrum(sp?)-carrollton Davis/zurbrook -alliance Evanich-marlington Deshields should definitely be POY imo…10-0 is tough and he is the best player on that team…wonder the last Jr to win POY..might go back...
  8. T

Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

Yea those are definitely “backward hat” type of guys..Colin doesn’t like those guys??
  9. T

Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

This may be the single greatest thread in Yappi history…I’m not sure there has ever been so many people on the same side of an argument on here before…literally everyone agrees (except PGL, Jersey) never thought I’d see the day that the Massillon fans and everyone else on the same page????
  10. T

All-time heartbreaking defeat your team suffered

Actually he made a FG on the first drive of the game and actually missed a FG vs Rootstown that season…we had actually missed an extra point or FG in every game that season except the state championship game ?? that game definitely took a few years off everyone in attendances lifes
  11. T

Coventry at Marlington

I’ll take marlington by 21..I think Kinsey will do a good job rebuilding Coventrys program, it will take a couple years but I think he gets them going the right direction