Recent content by tiger woods

1. T

What is the status of a 4th Division for CC/Track?

any news on this for the upcoming season
  2. T

IVC 2022

If Strasburg had kept Farthing,, winters and pryor they would be pretty good. If Tusky had the Wallick boys and and the linebacker they would be different. I also think they lost a wr. Claymont has lost their three best guys to IV. If these schools would just keep their kids I think you...
  3. T

IVC 2022

Tusky valley has actually been the big fish, dominating in about everything.
  4. T

IVC 2022

I didnt mean to attack you or anyone else. I just gave my opinion, is it a good opinion?? Well I am on a chatboard, that should answer your question. I agree that Ridgewood is not great or even superior to the IVC, have they ever won a league title in anything other than football? enrollment...
  5. T

IVC 2022

btw week 1 Ridgewood-Coshocton (same Division) A school that has been good but wasnt this year, like lake catholic week 2 Ridgewood- River View see week 8 for Dover only a division bigger week 3 Ridgewood- Marlington see week 7 for Dover, Strongsville was better though. Ridgewood scrimmaged...
  6. T

IVC 2022

I believe you are right journey, no argument from me. but why the lack of success if the schedule is so daunting. Who has more playoff wins in the last ten years, more regional final appearances, state finals? not questioning the comparison, there is none. Just am not seeing the results from...
  7. T

IVC 2022

Btw, Garaway also added Carrolton next year, who only lost two games.
  8. T

IVC 2022

I have often thought one of the teams from the ivc north should play the first five games against the ivc south. That schedule would make them unbeatable in their league and provide for a long playoff run
  9. T

IVC 2022

Playing Dalton didnt help Ridgewood, lol
  10. T

IVC 2022

yes Ridgewood will lose to West Branch, but it will pay dividends when they beat Garaway at the end. Playing two schools from Division 3 should gurantee a week 10 ten victory and more playoff wins.
  11. T

IVC 2022

Have always wondered about Dover and Philly also, why do they schedule so bad. They have Massillon, Hoban and ASVM nearby and they schedule stuebenville a Division 4 school?
  12. T

IVC 2022

I agree with journey, would love to see Ridgewood schedule john glenn, waynedale and dalton. Believe it would make them more battle tested than Coshocton and Marlington and River View. Although I think they did play Dalton. The Ironton Wheelersburg theory doesnt really make sense though...
  13. T

IVC 2022

uh?? ridgewood and Malvern
  14. T

IVC 2022

agree
  15. T

Region 23 Final : West Jefferson vs Fort Frye

without a doubt it was very good, but sometimes that is all relevant. Im sure Logan thought their schedule was brutal. Garaway played Dalton, Ridgewood and Indian valley. More or less brutal