Recent content by thisisinsane

1. T

If You Love, Value and Respect Women, Can You Be a Brown's Fan?

What’s another headstone?
  2. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

Yeah! He’s ready this year, last year was definitely the players fault, they were weak and uncommitted.
  3. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

I just got a chance to read the article, he’s convinced me, even more so, that he’s a clown. “ The bottom line is Stokes firmly believes that the 2021 team struggled – it marked Coffman’s first losing season since 2000 ─ because many of the players didn’t put in the necessary work to succeed.”...
  4. T

Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

I’m sure this has been covered, I haven’t read the entire thread, but we look even worse on the world scale with this.
  5. T

Is it true or do you agree it’s the Presidents job to keep you employed?

14 people responded before Oxat told Colorado how he should frame his question properly🤣.
  6. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

Exactly what Harry said, Cliff Stoudt was a transplant to central Ohio. I forget what brought the family to Ohio specifically. Daughter was awesome at Volleyball so they settled in Picktown. Cliff was a great QB and after daughter was done, he wanted to put his boys in the best possible...
  7. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

Fantastic win, especially considering how little these guys worked and how soft they were.
  8. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

What is going to be the measurement of Stokes’ success? A. Having “tough” kids that workout at 6am B. Producing reputable members of society because players from 2002-2021 are all pretty much in prison, regular dregs of society C. Going sub .500 and having massive 1st round playoff victories...
  9. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

Here is a link to those soft kids, pounding a Boren led Pick C team 35-9. This is probably the game that caused Sharrett to hit the recruiting trail a little harder🤣. It’s probably because Crabtree recruited their QB🤣. All in good fun Pick fans!
  10. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

11. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

12. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

13. T

Dublin Coffman 2022

14. T

Dublin Coffman 2022