Recent content by theterribletowel

1. T

A GOP Reckoning

Ok which state harvested mail in ballots against state law?
  2. T

A GOP Reckoning

Your honor i promise they have the media against us and even taked the economy. What is your proof? Trump told me so. You guys would have a hard time being first string in jh high debate
  3. T

A GOP Reckoning

All I am asking for is the one specific example that you could take to a court of law and win on. Just one specific example.
  4. T

A GOP Reckoning

Canada also has socialized health care? You for that?
  5. T

A GOP Reckoning

Trust me I wouldn't piss on you Toss out your evidence. Given me number one. Let's hear it
  6. T

A GOP Reckoning

Belief with out fact or evidence is just misguided opinion.
  7. T

Incident stops Oyler-New Miami game

They were.
  8. T

Incident stops Oyler-New Miami game

Very unfortunate incident that should never happen in high school athletics. Many lessons to learn for all involved. The visiting player deserves severe punishment for his poor choice after being fouled. In my opinion that punishment should be denial of participation not criminal charges. New...
  9. T

Declassification, Trumps Mic Drop

Yeah ok
  10. T

Declassification, Trumps Mic Drop

Says the guy who hadnt seen the documents but knows it is a bombshell
  11. T

American Rescue Plan

Judging a president by his or her first hundred days goes back to FDR and the New Deal. It is a common measure for every first time president. Stop the nonsense about the 25th amendment. Just another lie trump sold you and an excuse for you to justify supporting the unethical events of the past...
  12. T

Republican Senator Tuberville: "Delay the Inauguration"

Sure is you should care regardless of party. That you don't is on you and stupid. Don't be so hard on yourself
  13. T

You would if he was the Democratic senator from Alabama.
  14. T

Teacher not concerned with basic civics for republican senator