Recent content by TheStuff142

1. T

Summer tournaments

At the Viper Pit... Do the girls wrestling in the duals stick around to wrestle in the individual event on Sat?
  2. T

Will the State Tournament be moved in the near future?

How about the Q in Cleveland? Big enough for DI NCAA...
  3. T

Orange Regional

So she did it for the handful of weigh-ins prior to post season... and it was illegal but nobody caught her... and then she got caught, but shouldn't be punished because she got away with it all year long...is that what you are implying?
  4. T

Orange Regional

No it is 100% about a wrestler from Orange Region.
  5. T

Orange Regional

Yes... buuuuutttttt... not what I was talking about.
  6. T

Orange Regional

soooo....anything interesting happen at Orange
  7. T

Growth in Numbers: Possibly 2 Divisions in the not so distant future?

Wasn't the old OSU room inside St. Johns when there was no Schott? Warm up mats in French Fieldhouse which is essentially attached to St. John Arena. I could get behind Girls at St. John and then finals combined at the Schott.
  8. T

Girls' Top 16, updated as of 2/19/24

Good catch Dad
  9. T

OHSWCA STATE DUALS

More importantly.. What will be in the hospitality room and will there be a blizzard before, during, or after.
  10. T

Girls' Top 16, updated as of 2/19/24

Depends on who her 1 loss was to really...and what her schedule looks like. #2 has not competed at all this season so who knows what's going on there. #9 also has only 1 loss and will be a serious handful for a bunch of ranked girls. These rankings have only been updated 1 time since...
  11. T

Sectionals = Pre-Regional

I will be calling it Sectionals.
  12. T

Harrison Jr. School Tournament - Jan 5-6, 2024

https://arena.flowrestling.org/event/ced3ea16-53e6-426b-a0f9-7a4692f6d18b Friday done wrestling at 9:30pm, Sat done wrestling by 3pm. We had 21 teams this year and would like to get back to the 30 range in the future. Wrestled on 6 mats. If you are looking for a quality school team (7th...
  13. T

Having trouble with Track

Took about 30 min in all for me yesterday although I am missing 1 athlete
  14. T

Trackwrestling for Girls Rosters

I got immediate response from track where I stated nothing even remotely helpful for moving our roster out of boys. They forwarded email to Dustin Ware at OHSAA and are requesting a profile created with me as head coach so emailing track likely the fastest way to go.